“Terrific” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Severn, Maryland
“Terrific”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

This was our second trip to Alamo. The steak was great and the salad was terrific. Mark our wait staff was attentive and very friendly. We highly recommend this steakhouse .

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent Mwal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place for beef and this was fantastic. I had a hamburger with no bun and it was more than I could eat but delicious. My husband had the ribeye and it too was excellent. I had read the Hersey bar dessert as delicious and had planned to have it but was too full. We also also had the fried cheese sticks and they are the biggest ones I have seen.I would absolutely recommend the Gatlinburg location.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Carolina
“Awesome steaks and salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was our first experience at the Alamo. We first recieved rolls and our salad. Me and my husband just looked down and back up at each other. It was beautiful. It tasted as fresh as it looked. We were enjoying the salad so much we forgot about the steaks. They were next to arrive. PERFECT! One of the best steaks ever. A little pricey but no more than we usually spend at Longhorn. You get what you pay for. We also liked the fact that it was a little way from all the traffic downtown. A very pleasant expreience.

Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States
“Can't say enough good things about my experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our hotel had recommended The Peddler Steakhouse restaurant for dinner and then we were in one of the shops in downtown Gatlinburg and the clerk suggested The Alamo. It was a Friday night and we didn't have to wait. We were shown to a table that was in a busy walkway but it was never disruptive.

We started with hot bread and soft butter. I ordered the caesar salad and it was wonderful - large and had chunks of parmesan cheese on it. I ordered the smallest filet and my husband ordered the largest ribeye. We both LOVED our steaks. Mine was tender enough to cut with a fork. They oak fire their steaks and it sets them apart. I have eaten at many fancy restaurants and have not had many steaks that tasted this good.

Excellent baked potato loaded with cheese and bacon.

Didn't have any room left for dessert.

One of the best parts of our experience was our waiter, Dan. He was so attentive and polite. Answered all of my questions, made suggestions, and checked on us often.

If you're in Gatlinburg, don't miss an opportunity to eat here. It's not on the main strip but is less than 1 mile from the main road and well worth it.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everything at Alamo is freshly made there from the salad dressings to the oak smoky steaks. Wait staff is mature and customer oriented.

Visited May 2013