“Good food, CROWDED!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 176 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert, Private Dining
Description: Here at the Park Grill, we welcome you and your family to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains with hearty fare, an open door and a friendly smile. Our guests experience all the classic flavors of Southern Appalachia while dining in the comfort of our rustic mountain lodge.
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Good food, CROWDED!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Crowded for a weekend night but pretty much worth the wait. Due to the congestion, we decided to forego the salad bar; too much mayhem to walk through for a salad. Instead we ordered the soup, which was perfect for a cold night. The server was friendly and knew the menu very well, but entrees took a while to come out. All & all, it was a good meal. I'd give them another try.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Nashville
“Delightful Experience in Gatlinburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Anniversary dinner at the Park Grill Steakhouse in Gatlinburg was perfect! The meal was excellent, service was great, and the salad bar very good. There was even live piano music. I tried the Pecan Crusted Chicken with the Sweet Potato Casserole. Both very good, as was my husband's prime rib.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
candle1976
“Gatlinburg Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We decided to go to the Park Grill for Thanksgiving dinner and we were not disappointed. I had a shrimp cocktail to start and the King Cut prime rib for my entree. As with the two previous visits, the food was fantastic and service was very good. The only caveat was the kitchen, which was fairly slow. We got our orders behind other tables of similar/smaller size, despite putting in before them. Other than that, no complaints.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful meal. Oysters on the half shell were very fresh and the filet was excellent.

Visited November 2012
Massachusetts
“Excellent Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I visited this restaurant as part of a group of seven, in Gatlinburg for a workshop. We all ordered something different, and with one exception everyone was pleased with their meal. The exception was someone who asked for a variation on a dish, which was promised but not delivered. My tossed salad was very good for the season, better than most restaurants at this price point, and my steak was very tender, flavorful, and cooked exactly as requested. Ambiance is what a tourist in Tennessee would expect, especially so near Dollywood. Noise levels were reasonable, so there was no problem with conversations at the table. The menu had a good range of options, including (to my surprise) an interesting vegetarian option. All in all, a very pleasant evening and I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Gatlinburg.

• Visited October 2012