“Good food, CROWDED!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 172 restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert, Private Dining
Description: Enjoy a great tasting Park Grill meal with a bold new look! Our redesigned interior has a contemporary feel inside the dining room, while maintaining your Smoky Mountain experience.Our contemporary interior is easy on the eyes and comforting to the soul as it perfectly captures the spirit of the Smokies. Join us tonight and see what makes the Park Grill a dining experience worth repeating!
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Good food, CROWDED!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Crowded for a weekend night but pretty much worth the wait. Due to the congestion, we decided to forego the salad bar; too much mayhem to walk through for a salad. Instead we ordered the soup, which was perfect for a cold night. The server was friendly and knew the menu very well, but entrees took a while to come out. All & all, it was a good meal. I'd give them another try.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Nashville
“Delightful Experience in Gatlinburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Anniversary dinner at the Park Grill Steakhouse in Gatlinburg was perfect! The meal was excellent, service was great, and the salad bar very good. There was even live piano music. I tried the Pecan Crusted Chicken with the Sweet Potato Casserole. Both very good, as was my husband's prime rib.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
candle1976
“Gatlinburg Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We decided to go to the Park Grill for Thanksgiving dinner and we were not disappointed. I had a shrimp cocktail to start and the King Cut prime rib for my entree. As with the two previous visits, the food was fantastic and service was very good. The only caveat was the kitchen, which was fairly slow. We got our orders behind other tables of similar/smaller size, despite putting in before them. Other than that, no complaints.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful meal. Oysters on the half shell were very fresh and the filet was excellent.

Visited November 2012
Massachusetts
“Excellent Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I visited this restaurant as part of a group of seven, in Gatlinburg for a workshop. We all ordered something different, and with one exception everyone was pleased with their meal. The exception was someone who asked for a variation on a dish, which was promised but not delivered. My tossed salad was very good for the season, better than most restaurants at this price point, and my steak was very tender, flavorful, and cooked exactly as requested. Ambiance is what a tourist in Tennessee would expect, especially so near Dollywood. Noise levels were reasonable, so there was no problem with conversations at the table. The menu had a good range of options, including (to my surprise) an interesting vegetarian option. All in all, a very pleasant evening and I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Gatlinburg.

• Visited October 2012