“What A Disappointment Of A Ride” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 97 things to do in Gatlinburg
Richmond, Virginia
58 attraction reviews
“What A Disappointment Of A Ride”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a big disappointment of a ride. Not worth the money at all. They have lovely brochures and tell you things that make you say...Ooohhhh, I want to try it out for certain, and then you go and see what a pitiful ride this is in the dark, and only last 3 minutes. After riding you wish to ask for your money back or at least some of it. They can certainly do better than what they have in this ride for sure, the thought is nice about having a subway Earthquake, but it is so phony and dark and has no real thrill. They even have fake manicans at the gate to make you think folks are going on the ride. For shame. I would tell folks don't do it, plain and simple, but if you must experience a waste of your time and money then go right ahead on this one, some folks need to see things for themselves I guess and in that case, no need to check out any reviews. With all due respect, this ride is "useless", and is in need of improvement features.

Bastrop, Louisiana
27 attraction reviews
“worth the money for us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our 9,10, 12, and 17 year old wanted to try this ride. My fiance and I decided what the heck we would do it to. I sat in the chair under the usumption it would shake a lot and that was it. Well, the ride did shake alot but they also had a scene set. and things jumped out and sound effects. The kids liked it alot. The two younger kids sat in the front and got scared a little. The other two didnt get scared but it was very intertaining to the. My fiance and I on the other hand had a wonderful time watching the kids jump and scream. We laughed so hard!!!! I understand why this ride has so many bad reviews but we liked it. It was worth doing just once.

Kingsport, Tennessee
61 attraction reviews
“If you love really bad rides this is for you!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews I knew we HAD to ride this. It was everything we expected and more!!! It was soooo bad!!!! I am a lover of bad movies and bad rides. This is my new number one for bad!!! So go in expecting it to be awful and you will love it!!!! A must do in Gatlinburg!!

Kentucky
12 attraction reviews
“Kids enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My children (ages 11 & 7) visited this attraction and really enjoyed it. I was surprised when they told me it was a little scary - I was under the impression it was just "earthquake and shaking". It seemed to be a little more detailed than that and thankfully they enjoyed it. It was probably about average priced among all the other tourist rides/attractions in town.

Antioch, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
“A waste of time and money.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was a waste of money. I can't even give it a rating but I had to. You just sit down and it shakes.

Visited August 2012