“Uh...?” 1 of 5 stars

Western PA
8 attraction reviews
“Uh...?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family tried it just for the heck of it. While we're waiting in line for our turn, we looked at the facial expressions of the customers who got out of the ride. They all seemed to have this blank expression. Not really a smile nor a disgusted look. After we had our turn, we knew: "That's it?! Were we that stupid to pay that much money for that rip-off ride?" LOL!

Visited August 2012

Houston
5 attraction reviews
“STU-PID!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Usually I look up reviews before I waste my $. Too bad I went on impulse. .If cost was a quarter and you had 5 minutes of your life to waste, I would give it 2 stars. The seat in front of me kept kicking back, hitting my knees, was quiet painful. Mentally painful too! Please take my advice, save your $$ for something else.

Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
“How does this place stay in business?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

What a joke! I would have gotten more for my money throwing it into the river and watching it float downstream. We got sucked in by the blaring recording at the entrance while shopping for gold and silver chains by the inch next door. Total impulse. Geeez, I have to stop doing that!

Visited June 2012
ASHLAND, OHIO
“Stay Away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Years ago there was a ride at Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio named "Earthquake" This is NOT the same ride. The Earthquake at Gatlinburg is a money wasting joke. Be ready for a chiropractic visit after this gem throws you around while moving back and forth on an eight foot section of track. Don't waste your money like us NO MATTER HOW GREAT THE TEMPTATION.

Athens, WV
“So Tacky!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The ride wasn't really so much an earthquake as a massaging bench. There is a gorilla that I'm guessing is supposed to be scary? It was awful!

Visited August 2011