“Good Dog” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Anmoore WV
“Good Dog”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very little parking, but this little place is just awesome. Said to be kin to Dolly Parton, not sure but doesn't really matter. Hot dogs were great, will sure try stopping by again this year.

Visited December 2011

Miami, Florida
“A Gem in the Mountains”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Among the hustle and bustle of Gatlinburg is a very quaint deli called Parton's Deli. We wanted a picnic lunch for a ride out to Cades Cove and a local told us the best place for a sandwich is Parton's Deli. The deli is located right on the left as you come into Gatlinburg from Pigeon Forge, next to the Mini-Golf place. There isn't any parking for the deli so just find a spot and run in, you'll be glad you did. The homemade potato salad and deviled eggs were excellent and the pumpernickel bread is wonderful. The sandwiches are simple but excellent. They also had homemade pound cake but I resisted the urge...I'm sure it's delicious! If you are looking for good wholesome food, this is the place! Now that we know it's there, we will be back!

Visited October 2012
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Best Chili cheese dogs and sandwiches in the WORLD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is one of the best kept secrects of Gatlinburg. I grew up here and ALWAYS stop and get lunch when I am in town. There is not a bad item on the menu.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stopped in at Parton's last week on our vacation in Gatlinburg. Have been wanting to try a sandwich there forever because it reminded me of a deli near my hometown and I was not disappointed. The owner was so nice and prepared our sandwiches fresh to order with all the goodies you can expect in a deli. The UT football game was on the radio, which made it even better. My husband and I have been visiting Gatlinburg together for 11 years now and I am sorry we waited so long to visit Parton's. The sandwiches are steamed in an "old fashioned" steamer and they were delicious. The deli offered a trip back to a time before Subway and Blimpie, where the sandwiches tasted like they should. The deli is clean and neat and the selection of sides and drinks is more than adequate. I am already looking forward to my next Parton's roast beef sub. Thanks for a great lunch!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Louis, MO
“Nothin Fancy but good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Nothing fancy here, but a great deli sandwich handmade, chips, soda pop, some old nostalgic signage. Had a great lunch here.

Visited August 2012