“Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dayton, Tennessee, United States
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2014 NEW

We always seem to find our way here every time we visit Gatlinburg. The food is good but a tad bit pricey. Always good service. We've eaten the cheesecake that looks delicious but to me lacks flavor (bland). I had the Brazilian pizza. Yummy! Hubby and adult kids had spaghetti and meatballs with the marinara sauce which is so delicious!!! Salads are good and fresh. We pay the prices but always good food.

Visited December 2014

Flemingsburg, Kentucky
“You people are crazy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

I don't understand all the negativity about this place.My wife and I have ate here for the last 15 years.We usually order take out.I ordered two spaghetti dinners and two extra meatballs and extra sauce to go.Four people ate what they could eat and we had more for the next day.
I Do not know much about dining in here,but take out has always been great.
That's o.k. If you don't want to eat here....I will take your share.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“Quick Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

We were tired after a long day of wandering the Arts and Crafts Community and stopped for a quick bite. Service was fast. Food was okay.

Visited December 2014
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Average at "Best"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

This was at best an average Italian food place with below par service. I asked for a cup of coffee because I was cold from the walk up a mountain. After 15 minutes of waiting they finally brought me a cup. (It was like that every time I asked for a new cup).

The waitress was clueless. She took our orders and got half of them wrong and forgot one completely.

Food: Rolls are great!!! The spaghetti was just bland. The calzone was burnt on the outside and cold on the inside. Not sure how the last order was...never got it.

No apology for poor service from any of the staff...I would not recommend this place to anyone new in the area.

This Italian American was let down!

• Visited November 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Rolls!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

When we visit the Smokies we always stop here for the garlic rolls, best I've ever had. The rest of the food is just average, the portions are large but it's nothing special. The rolls are worth coming here for even if u only order a salad. The staff is nice and we've always received good service.