“Back again.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 174 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Palm Coast, Florida
“Back again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Still loved everything about it. We keep coming back and have yet to have. Single thing we are not satisfied with.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toledo, Ohio
“Good/Average dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I got the "prosperity steak" which is a 10 oz sirloin for $20. It was decent for a sirloin. Came with mashed potatoes and spinach mac n cheese. Both were ok/average. My BF got a half rack of ribs and he didnt love the bbq sauce on it. Came with blue cheese grits which he said were TeRrIBle (and hes not picky). Also his squash was undercooked. My chocolate martini ($11) was good. Our dinners were ok/avg. Prob wouldnt go back this trip. Too many other places to check out.

Brunswick, Georgia
“Christmas Day Meal Great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had Christmas dinner here and it was awesome! We all had prime rib and my brother-in-law said it was the best he had ever eaten. My crab bisque was full of crab. The mac and cheese with spinach was very rich and creamy. The service was spot on. Our Christmas was complete with the perfect meal at the Cherokee Grill.

Savannah, Georgia
“Prime rib”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We came later in the evening and they were one if the only restaurants not yet closed. the service was good as was the food! Prime rib was the stand out of the meal.

Monroe, North Carolina
“Overpriced, Food OK, Dirty utensils/glasses, Service rushed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

One thing that really irks me is dirty glasses and utensils and that is what we got here - it is totally unacceptable for any restaurant. The water glasses actually had food particles on the outside of the glass (that you could feel because it was dried on, like the dishwasher water hadn't been changed in quite a while) and I can only imagine what was on the inside. My fork had food still on it from the last diner and my son's knife was nasty too. Our waiter had no personality, did not care to spend any time at the table, and basically just tossed stuff at us and ran away. He also failed to clear the table after we finished eating. I rarely leave a 10% tip...The food was OK but overpriced. Portions are decent sized but they give you a lot of starch. I had the Turkey dinner special which was average. My wife had the shrimp which were under flavored and somewhat overcooked and rubbery. The calamari and the fried catfish were both overly greasy. My older son was underwhelmed by the bbq chicken - I think he got the teryaki chicken by accident but he ate it anyway. I must say the cheesecake was good. All of this after waiting for an hour on the table. First and last time here for us.

• Visited December 2013