“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 176 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Amelia, Ohio
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

The food was delicious, the service was excellent! We will definitely return. They have a wide range of menu choices, which is perfect for picky eaters. The atmosphere was cozy; we had a great table by the fireplace.

Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
“Somewhat Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Based on the reviews here we were disappointed in the food. First let me say that the service was fine and the atmosphere is very nice. My wife and I both ordered salads and were very pleased, the homemade dressings were excellent. After the salads we had high hopes for the entrees. I ordered the strip steak with blue cheese grits and mac & cheese with spinach. The blue cheese grits were wonderful. The steak was a huge letdown, it had the taste and texture of being previously frozen. The Mac & Cheese with Spinach tasted like Mac & Velveeta. My wife had the scallops and the Mac & Cheese with Spinach, the scallops were average at best and the Mac & Cheese was just like mine. Not a terrible restaurant, but certainly not above average.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
martin
“GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Food and service was great. We always enjoy going here. I had the pork chop, mashed potatoes, and baked acorn squash ( all prepared well).

Visited December 2012
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

We went to Gatlinburg for a girls weekend. We decided to eat at Cherokee Grill after looking at my different restaurants and reviews. I'm so happy we decided to go there. The atmosphere was very cozy and the service was great. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Excellent food & service;inviting atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very attractive interior with good mix of stone, wood & glass; very inviting. I had the small filet and my husband had the ribeye. Our steaks were excellent, very tender and tasty. The salads were fresh & well chilled. Good bread and sides. Steaks were served hot and steaming from the grill. Our server was from Russia, spoke good English, friendly, attentive as needed. Parking is available behind the restaurant; if no spots are available, the pay lot just beyond that is free if you show your restaurant receipt and a shuttle will transport you to and from the restaurant. We certainly recommend this restaurant and plan to return ourselves.

• Visited November 2012