“Wonderful Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 157 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Gatlinburg TN, The Peddler Steakhouse is literally built upon tradition. Families continue to return from one generation to the next. We invite you to start a new dining tradition with us.
Pendleton, Indiana
“Wonderful Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We eat at the Peddler every time we visit Gatlinburg. I would recommend to everyone that is looking for a great dinner. We have never had a bad dinner. Steak was very tender and great flavor. Love the salad bar.

Winder, Georgia
“Impressive, but not because of steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I was looking forward to going to The Peddler for my birthday. I love filet mignon and couldn't wait to try theirs. The atmosphere was fabulous and it was really neat and different how the steak peddler comes around to take your order. I did get the 7oz filet and was disappointed. It was not any better (but much more expensive) than other steaks I've had in other restaurants. The salad bar was fabulous and my husband's coconut chicken was excellent. I will definitely return but just not for a steak.

Visited July 2013
Ft. Worth, TX
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was greeted promptly on arrival and seated by a very friendly hostess. The restaurant is charming and has the perfect feel for the location that it is in. This restaurnat has been here since 1978 I am told. The salad bar as this place is awesome with lots to choose from. I had blue cheese dressing and it was wonderful. I ordered the Ribeye steak and it was very tender and flavorful. The stuffed potato that I had as a side was perfect. The fresh rolls delicious. The servers work as a team here so there was never a time that I wanted for anything. The prices were reasonable for this fine dining experience. When you order a steak, the salad bar and side comes all inclusive. I can't wait to go back and I will recommend it to my friends and family.

“Love this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We visit the restaurant everytime we are in gatlinburg, tn. It is wonderful! They have the biggest and, most delicious salad bar some many choices. They have someone come to your table and you pick your cut of meat the ribeye is my favorite so delicious! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone you need to try it once and you will always go back. The service is wonderful our whole family loves it!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Salad bar was the best but not the steak!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

On our wedding day my husband took me here for a romantic dinner! It wasn't the perfect dinner! The salad bar was the most enjoyable part of our meal except being with my husband! We both ordered the steak. My steak was overcooked and didn't have much flavor. I just wanted more salad! Service was just okay! Overpriced for flavorless steaks!

Visited July 2013