“Good but not great.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good but not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had wanted to try this place for a while. So I expected a lot of mexican flavor but what I had was kinda bland. I will say my husband enjoyed his fajitas and guacamole but I am not sure I would say we gotta eat there every time I visit Gatlinburg. That being said the service was good.

64% Recommend
Harrison, Ohio
“The Bar is Fun, Even in December!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We always end up here a couple of times during our annual Gatlinburg trip for the holiday parade with my boyfriend's non-drinking parents. They like to get good viewing spots for the parade so we eat a late lunch here and they reserve the viewing spots while he and I stay and drink margaritas! You can see the parade well from here and the outside bar is filled with fun families and couples of all ages. The margaritas are ok, though a bit sweet, but they will still keep you warm when you are standing in the cold. We will be back because it's fun and has became a winter tradition.

Visited December 2012
Greer, South Carolina
“Not bad Jose”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went here in early afternoon and they were packed. The service was good and the food was average. Not the cleanest place. Parking is very limited. We actually found the number one and two Mexican restaurants out of business so this was the next best option.

Oxford, North Carolina
“Yummy family lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I give this restaruant rates because my family loved it and the food was yummy and filling. If you love mexican food this is the place to go. The menu is small and theres not that many choices, but I promise you that any choice you make will be great.

Pompey, New York
“Excellent Mexican food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We ate here a few times while in Gatlinburg. The restaurant is very colorful inside. The food is very fresh. It is some of the best Mexican food I have had, and it arrives to your table quickly. The staff is very friendly and the service is great. I would definitely eat here again. This is a great affordable restaurant in Gatlinburg!

• Visited July 2013