“Great pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 180 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Wood-Fired Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. Exceptional Pizza.
Benton, Arkansas
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Four of us ate here for dinner & it was great! We had a specialty pizza with prime rib on it & loved it! Service was great & the little outdoor patio is good for people watching!

• Visited August 2014

Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
“Awesome Wings and The Herbivore Pizza is Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Great place to Eat!!!! My family and I shared a large pizza and we got half Carnivore and half Herbivore. One large pizza and the 2 pounds of their awesome wings was enough to feed a family of four. Sitting outside on the patio and looking at the gorgeous view was an added bonus.

• Visited August 2014
Sevierville, Tennessee
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

the best pizza ive had and chicken wings r to die for we sat on the patio will always take my family and friends there when they come in on there vacations the service is excellent the gm melina williamson always makes r visits special really love the pizza and belieave me i eat alot of pizza and big daddys has the best ive ever had in gatlinburg

• Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Pizza and they Do take credit cards ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I found this place on trip advisor. The pizza was really good. There were a lot of different "gourmet" type pizzas. A lot of toppings to choose from. For those who just want cheese or pepperoni they have that too! My kids loved it! Jen was our waitress and she was very nice and attentive. The only negative was we asked to sit outside and the hostess said it had been raining all day and it was too wet. The reality was, it only rained about 10 minutes and I think she just didn't want to wipe down the chairs for us. Other than that it was clean, food was good and waitress was very nice.

Harmony, North Carolina
“Ahhhhmazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

During our anniversary trip to Gatlinburg, I came down with a hankering for good pizza. We had seen several of these big daddy places and decided to give it a try. I will warn you that unlike all the other Big Daddy's in the pigeon forge or Gatlinburg area, this one is a little tricky to find. It is located off the main strip on a little backstreet in the same building as Bennets. I hadn't been feeling well that day and had skipped breakfast and eaten very little at lunch, so by the time we got to this place I was starving. I mean sweaty palms, sick stomach, spinning head kind of starving. I made a trip to the bathroom feeling very sick while my husband ordered drinks. When I got back, our wonderful waitress had heard I wasn't feeling well and immediately got the appetizer my husband ordered out to us. She was a lifesaver. I highly recommend ordering their famous dough daddy's. They are these warm little fried dough things and they are delicious. We ordered The Great White pizza with grilled chicken and it was to die for! Put this place on your must do list!