“Hidden Gem amongst so many options in Gat/Pigeon” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 50 Activities in Gatlinburg
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars of the Show at the Hypnotized Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let you imagination become your reality as Guy Michaels takes you on a journey through your mind that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! The will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car Right Here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Iris Theater in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at the most iconic building in the city... The Space Needle!! The Hypnotized Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!!
Cumming
“Hidden Gem amongst so many options in Gat/Pigeon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this show inside the 'space needle', an arcade in Gatlinburg. I love hypnosis and comedy so we decided to spend the money for the show 30 mins before it started. Became the highlight of our trip :).

Guy is very charismatic, upbeat, fun, obviously loves to entertain. It was a small cozy theater which was nice, every seat had a good view. I actually went on stage to volunteer to be hypnotized but was one out of the two people that did not go 'under'. GF wanted to see me be silly of course but I was glad I could actually see the show, and holy cow was it hysterical. Guy kept it clean, PG I would say and had very funny scenarios. The cast of characters made it even better as the ages were diverse. His YouTube channel has some clips but I'm glad I didn't watch those first, it was nice not knowing what to expect.

On a personal note, we had just received some very nerve-wracking news the day before and I walked in on edge and anxious. I laughed so hard that I cried and left in a completely different mindset. Can't beat that for $21! Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments on the show! I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK?? (The unsettling news?) Anyway, I am glad that you guys enjoyed our small intimate gathering of what is now FAMILY! It means alot that you wrote your thoughts and I am looking forward to seeing you both again very soon!

Hypnotically Yours...

Wyoming, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“So much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This show was a ton of fun. I can only imagine what the people on stage thought the next day as most of them thought they had only come into the theater 10-15 minutes prior (it had been about 2 hours).

Guy Michaels not only has a great talent, but he makes his show flow perfectly. I have seen shows where the entertainer does a great job at what they do, but just doesn't have the showmanship. Guy could certainly teach them a lot on that aspect.

This is a very fun show, well worth the ticket price and is presented in a manner that keeps you entertained from beginning to end.

Visited September 2013
Hey there!! Thank you so much for your comments on the show! Its ALWAYS a lot of fun to hear about the show from the volunteers perspective... when they watch the DVD it is often the first time they have seen it!

I love to see people laugh and let go! In the world we live in today,,, that is so very important!

Thank you so much!

Conover, North Carolina, United States
“Great show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a great time at the show. My husband was hypnotized and is now enjoying the show on DVD. He laughs so hard watching it every single time along with our family and friends. We came as a couple for our anniversary and now are family and friends are looking forward to visiting. We told them to just go to the "space needle". Thanks Guy for a great family friendly show.

Visited August 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Was your husband on of our "Pretty Princesses?" LOL... I said that because of the "Space Needle" quote! LOL!! Thank you so much for coming to the show! Its because of people like you and everyone else that has taken time to tell the world what you thought of the show that our little show is now the #1 Show In Gatlinburg! Thank you so much for that!

I look forward to seeing you again very very soon!

Deltona, Florida, United States
“GREAT FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The show we attended had very few people (August 21 I believe)but what fun we had. My son tried to get hyponitized but it didn't take. Guy proved that there is no such thing as a small audience because he gave a bigger than life show. The show had one guy who was so hyponitized that he pulled his shirt off and was in his mind at the beach. Guy thanks for a great evening of fun and when we are back in the area we will come again. Great fun, great show and grat for the whole family

Jill D

Visited August 2013
THAT SHOW WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! Folks for those of you reading this review.. you need a little back story about this particular night. Although our little theater is packed most of the time, depending on the time of year we do have nights where the crowds are small but mighty! On this particular night we had a crowd of about 16 people. We have to have a minimum of 10, however anytime we are below 20 I always leave it up to the audience to decide if they want to go for it? or come back another night! In my past experience I have found that sometimes a crowd of 10 can have more life and energy than a sold out house so since I am here for you.. I always give the smaller crowds a choice. WELL THEY CHOSE TO ROCK ON and boy did they ever!!

With a crowd of 16 people HALF were on stage and the other HALF were in the audience cheering them on like you would not believe! The gentleman mentioned was in such a trance that when they were "All on the beach" he got hot and took off his shirt and kept it off the entire show! HE WAS AWESOME!! He was such a good candidate that soon he found himself "PARTING THE RED SEA" as I had him thinking he was MOSES! Actually if you go to my website (can't mention the url in this response) and click on VIDEOS you will see his video at the very top!

This was an awesome crowd and an awesome night!! THANK YOU SO much for being a part of making that night special! Everyone who stepped out of their comfort zones that night made for an unforgettable evening!

Hypnotically yours...

Guy Michaels
Tarboro,NC
8 attraction reviews
“Nice "Guy" and a great show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was my first attendance at a hypnotism show. I was excited about being hypnotized. Unfortunately I was not susceptable. My wife was and it was a real hoot. My kids and I enjoyed watching her and the others onstage. Guy runs the show such that it is very entertaining while not embarrassing anyone. The show is also very educational about what hypnosis is and is not. It is well worth the price of admission to see this show. You will not be disappointed.

Visited September 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Hey thank you so much for the review! I am glad that you and the family had a good time! Watching a family member under hypnosis is always a lot of fun! Thank you for the nod about the educational portion of the show... All too often people are under a false assumption as to what hypnosis actually is! So I try to let everyone know what they are in store for.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words and that fact that you guys had such a good time!

Guy Michaels