HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels
+1 855-489-6424
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars of the Show at the Hypnotized Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let you imagination become your reality as Guy Michaels takes you on a journey through your mind that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! The will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car Right Here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Iris Theater in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at the most iconic building in the city... The Space Needle!! The Hypnotized Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!!
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“A MUST SEE!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Me and my husband were both apart of this VERY amazing show.. I did not remember anything until the next day when we watched the show on the DVD that was taped that night. and Let me tell ya I could not believe the things I had done!! My husband on the other hand knew very LITTLE, and was shocked that he could not remember some of the things he had done. We had never laughed so hard watching the things we had done but yet couldn't remember we had done. Guy Michaels is a very personable and great guy! We would recommend this show to ALL AGES!!!!
Mindy and David

Visited April 2013
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
David and Mindy!! Thank you guys so much for coming to the show! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall as you guys watched the video! David I know that after the show you were pretty convinced that you were fully aware of everything... I figured that when you watched the video you would be saying "I don't remember that!" and sure enough!! LOL

Mindy you were awesome! I really enjoyed you and David being in the show. In fact... I have gotten several comments from other guests that were at the show you were at that commented on YOU TWO!! How awesome you were! David your facial expressions were priceless!!

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to review the show! Its people like you guys who are willing to spread the word that will keep the show around for a very long time.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Guy!

Indiana
“Fantastic Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for 4 days.We did many things while we were there,with this show being the most enjoyable. We went to the 9:00 show on April 4.
My daughter and her friend went up on stage.We had a feeling they wouldn't make the final cut because their minds never calm down. We were right about our daughter,but her friend was the star of the show as far as we were concerned.There were a few times we thought she was going to fall off her chair. There was a part of the show where they were sniffing each other,because they were smelling a fantastic smell. Her and the boy next to her were going at it.I actually thought she was licking him. Hilarious!!!!!
We all know how the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg can be a money pit,but this show was worth every penny.
Just a side note: We left for home (Chicago) shortly after the show. A few times Melanie would wake up to tell us that she smelled maple syrup. It was hilarious.

Visited April 2013
I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!! When they were smelling the wonderful aroma and your daughters friend was cracking me up! I was amazed at how concentrated she was on that boy next to her! Often I get emails afterwards saying that they still smell the wonderful aroma!

Your review means alot to the show and thank you so much for taking the time to spread the word about the show and your experience here!

Thank you so much for coming to the show! I look forward to your return very soon!

Lewisburg, West Virginia
“By far, the most fun we had all weekend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I were excited to see this show and hoped we would be able to participate in it. As it turned out, we were both part of it and were blown away when we watched the video we purchased afterwards!!! I have to admit I was a bit sceptical going into it, and thought I was "aware" of what was going on. Boy, was I wrong!!!!! This was the most amazing and definitely different type of entertainment either of us has had! We both give Guy Micheals a 5 star thumbs-up recommendation!!! It's fun for adults and kids (just not toddlers/infants, as they won't understand it). This is a must see or do when you are in the Gatlinburg area.

Visited April 2013
It's funny... a while ago there was a couple that said "Well I guess were not going to get hypnotized!! ... Thats ok!" They thought they were being sat down at the beginning of the show via the elimination process... the reality of it is they had been the STAR of the show for almost 2 hours yet were unaware that they had been hypnotized at all! They have since become very close friends of mine!

I am so glad that you all had a great time at the show... thats what it's all about! I would give anything to be a fly on the wall when some of the participants watch the DVD. I look forward to having you guys back at the show very soon! Thank you again for your kind words!

Guy Michaels
covington, Louisiana, USA
5 attraction reviews
“Everyone who wants to be part of the show can.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great show. My husband and I went. I was in stage while he was in the audience. He had a great time. I felt like I was in a daze, but not as deeply hypnotized as some of the others. I stayed in a weird fog for the rest of the night. Would defently give it a shot if you have never experienced it. Guy is a super nice man and he had Christian music on while we waited.

Visited April 2013
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Hi Katie!! You and your husband were sitting on the front row to my left correct? I remember you very well! I especially enjoyed you and he dancing and doing the YMCA before the show with the little ones!! That was awesome!

You know... I am glad that you had a good time at the show! Your DAZED feeling is exactly what hypnosis is! And you are correct... some people enter a deeper state of relaxation than others... However, judging by your husbands laughter at some of the things you were doing... I do believe you may have been a little deeper than you thought !! lol

Listen you were fantastic and both of you helped make the show very special! You were an awesome volunteers / audience members!! Would love to have you guys back often and soon!!

Love audience members like you and your husband! Thank you so much for the review!! Hope to see you again real soon!

Lancaster, Ohio
“Amazing BEST SHOW I've seen in a very long time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Thank you Mr. Michaels. We really enjoyed your show. I was some what a secptic, my husband on the other hand thought my idea of seeing you was a waste of time and money... but you blew us away. We were in the March 28th show. We are planning on see you again as soon as you are able to come closer to where we live in Ohio ( 30 min. near Columbus). There was one lady (in a white shirt)that at first made me think you had a pre planned audience, until we saw the two gentleman start. The one guy on the end with the orange hat was really the one who sold the show. His look of disbelief from the begining to him crawling on the floor like an army soldier `` on a mission", to his confusion through the rest of the time and finally screaming " I'm a pretty princess" was awesome. To say the least. The other two things that sold it for me was the other gentleman in the blue shirt with the white stripes. I knew he was real for the simple fact that when you had him under he was streching and sratching like he would in real life. His actions at the imaginary drive thru were truly halrious. We all have been in that situation. So funny. The last thing was poor Alice when she was told she would see the hottest man ever when she opened he eyes, I knew then from her red flushed cheeks you were no joke. You can't act or fake that kind of teenage embarrasment. Trust me I have a teenage step daughter. Lol. I am sold I am telling everyone I know about you and your show. The one thing I could ever want to add or hope for is an adult only audience. I know it would be a sucess. My final thought is THANK YOU for speaking and getting involed with our children and schools. You are a truly amzing man for all that you do. I just pray your message is heard. You already know we will return to your show... I fully plan to participate in this one. Thank you once again Guy. Keep it up, the people need a little of you in our lives.
Your fans for life,
Jessica and Greg

Visited March 2013
Jessica and Greg! WOW... what can i say other than thank you!! and WOW! Your review has left me a bit speechless! I remember you guys at the show and you all were fantastic! A lot of times we get some guests that are non believers or are highly skeptical but are converts after the show.

Thats natural and I am glad your husband is a believer now along with yourself! Those that you mentioned were fantastic in the show!! They actually were some of the most animated volunteers Ive had do date!

I very much appreciate the kind words about the show and myself! Thank you so much for the review!! With reviews like this one and fans like you two... the show will be sure to be around for a very long time to come!

I cannot wait to see you and Greg again real soon!

Hypnotically yours!!