“Love Guy Michaels !!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 855-489-6424
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars of the Show at the Hypnotized Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let you imagination become your reality as Guy Michaels takes you on a journey through your mind that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! The will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car Right Here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Iris Theater in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at the most iconic building in the city... The Space Needle!! The Hypnotized Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!!
Biloxi, Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
“Love Guy Michaels !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

His show was amazing and fun. My teens really got a kick out of it. I think they were non-believers that hypnosis is real. This show certainly changed that. I would love to see him again and plan on it if he is there on the next trip to TN.

Visited January 2013
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
LOL... I get the "non believers" alot... they find out otherwise after seeing their family do things they never thought they would do! Thank you do much for coming to the show! I appreciate your comments and really look forward to your return visit to Tennessee!!! Come see us again real soon!!

Hypnotically yours...

Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“A Must-See!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had such a blast at this show! I was in tears from laughing so hard. I highly recommend it. It is a great show for all ages.

Visited January 2013
Thank you for coming to the show! Your family member was AWESOME on stage! She was fantastic!!

Tampa, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

fun to watch people getting hypnotized, very funny & interesting. if you want to be hypnotized, you can purchase the video afterwards to watch yourself. located inside the space needle. small theater & comfortable. first come first serve seating. mind is a powerful thing!

Visited January 2013
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you so much for coming to the show... watching you family and friends doing things you have never seen them do is always a blast!! We like to have fun at the show and we always strive to create an experience that is memorable for everyone in the family! Thank you so much for coming and I hope to see you there again soon!

Hypnotically Yours!!

Kodak, Tennessee, United States
“Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My Husband and I attended Guy's show tonight with a group of friends. I laughed so much my sides hurt. He is very talented and promotes a positive atmosphere. He included everyone in his performances, so even if you're not one of the volunteer's, you are still a part of the show. I highly recommend this show to anyone visiting the Gatlinburg area.

Visited January 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words... I try very hard to include not only those who volunteer to be Hypnotized... but those in the audience as well. Hypnotized is a very family friendly show so I try very hard to include the entire family in the experience!! I loved having you there!! The next time your in Gatlinburg... come see us again!

Hypnotically Yours,

Williams Valley, Or
“"OUTSTANDING"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

YOU have got to take your family and friends (or go alone) and do this!!! Guy will give you an entainment like you have never ever experienced nor will you ever forget! I laughed, giggled, had the "wow" factor over and over and over agan!! You will BELIEVE the UNBELIEVABLE!!! Make sure this is put on your "to do list" of life entertainment! I am still laughing writing this review!! Thanks for the memories!!!

Visited December 2012
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at HYPNOTIZED! Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you so much for coming to the show! I remember your visit... not too many from Oregon here in the Smokies! I appreciate the kind words and the positive feedback! Please contact me anytime your in town and come back to the show as my guest!

Hypnotically Yours...