“Loved it!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Great food, great service! When we went was not crowded. Liked the fact that it was off the main drag away from the craziness. There's plenty of free parking. Our waiter was helpful and had a humorous side. The Gouda Mac n cheese was delicious and the baked beans were the best I ever had out. Would go there again. Also had to get one of their T-shirts!

Gatlinburg
“Great Place To Make "My Local Haunt"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Great atmosphere with outdoor dining available. Very reasonably priced, great service, great menu selections, and offers entertainment and specials! The fewer words I write, the better the place! The menu had enough selections, that we cannot wait to return to try other selections. I could see this as being a place to frequent for relaxed conversation and a fun evening out! They also have rewards for the local and frequent visitors!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
United States
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Unfortunately, we did not stop here until the last day of our trip. Wish we would have stopped sooner because we probably would have eaten here all week being that it was right around the corner from our cabin! As a chef, I like to think I'm a food critic every place I visit. Which usually leaves me disappointed. This place did NOT disappoint! The menu had great variety, food AND beer were reasonably priced, but most of all, it was DELICIOUS! You could taste the love in every bite! It was not touristy and overpriced like most restaurants in the area. Service was great and the chef even chatted with us for a minute! I highly recommend the Steakhouse and Cuban sandwiches! Hats off to Three Jimmy's...hats off! We shall return on our next visit.

Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States
“Off the beaten path”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stopped in this place twice for lunch during our week in Gatlinburg. Not your typical pub grub. Food and Service were both good. Their french fry's are the best. I had the Cuban Sandwich the first time, which i thought was excellent on flat bread. The next time i had the Cali Chicken sandwich which was good but the grapes in it seemed a little strange and added a sweet teste to the balsamic dressing. Didn't stick around for the evening but looks like they have live music, dancing and karaoke at night.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

This place is not on the main strip in Gatlinburg but well worth the trip. We stopped on our way out of town and we will definitely return. We only had the cheeseburger but it was very good and the service was awesome! My daughter loved the smoked Gouda Mac and cheese! Definitely give this place a try!