“Poor” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Indiana
“Poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We couldn't wait to try Three Jimmy's because it was right down the hill from our cabin and the reviews were good. The ribs were not available, then they ran out of pulled pork. My wife ordered chicken that was not done. Then I just wanted to pay and get out of this place and I couldn't find my waitress. Maybe we were there on a bad night but, it was terrible. I did tip our waitress 20% because she did all she could but this place was not good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Hartford City, Indiana
“Homerun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We chose 3 Jimmy's due to the reviews on here. I want to say that this may have been one of the best dining experiences I have had ever. My wife and I have eaten at many places (we love going out to eat) and Jimmy's solidified why we choose locally owned and operated food establishments. We had the cuban (wow), the ruben (yum), and the baby back ribs (yes!). All three were great! We also had the spinach dip w/ pita chips (awesome), and salads that were made with fresh greens. My wife loved the mac and cheese, the mashed potatoes and gravy tasted wonderful, and even the fries my daughter ordered were good! We also had a couple of drinks (long island highly recommended!).
Now, lets not get crazy! This is a casual dining bar and grill! But these fellas are doing it right! I met 2 of the owners while there. One came to the table to check on us and thank us for coming. We ate at a few places in town this week, but we will never miss a chance to eat here when we come back to town. It is a little off the beaten path in the arts district, but worth ever mile of the drive!
GATLINBURGS BEST KEPT SECRET!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Great food, reasonable prices, pool tables”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had the Cuban and slaw it was great. Wish they had more choices of sides though. We went for lunch, but it looks like it would be a great for a night out at the bar kind of place too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Terrific little find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is no chain restaurant. The owners have put their hearts into it. The casual decor belies the intricate, fresh menu. Everything I've tried has been wonderful. They have live music and events as well as a full bar. Easy to find - at the corner of East Parkway and Glades Road. Plenty of parking, plus an al fresco area. And the desserts are a must..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Closest bar to our cabin!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stopped in to have a quick drink...great prices. Slow service though!! Had some wings and they were just average.

Visited March 2014