“Great Show” 5 of 5 stars

+1 702-721-8456
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Although Bill's performance is sometimes viewed as true psychic ability, Bill is really using his knowledge of human behavior combined with psychology, suggestion, NLP™, hypnosis, directed awareness, and showmanship to influence people's thoughts and actions. By reading unconscious signs of what a person is thinking, Bill is able to manipulate their decision-making process. In short, Bill uses all five senses to create the illusion of a sixth. A simple example, Bill may ask someone to concentrate on their first kiss. He then proceeds to describe the person thought of as well as the name of that person. Bill will stand in front of you and seemingly pull thoughts directly from your mind, predict what you'll say before it comes out of your mouth, and read you like an open book. Bill consistently stuns audiences across the nation with his live stage shows by providing entertainment that will exceed your expectations.
Spring
“Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Loved the show, Amazing, Funny knew everything about you. Could read from just writing your name on a piece of paper!!!!

Visited December 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for coming to my show! I love when people leave amazed!

Louisville, Ky
3 attraction reviews
“Great show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My family of 5 attended Bill's show in Gatlinburg. Our group included 2 teenagers & one 10 year old. We all really enjoyed it. Especially the teenagers. Well worth the ticket price.

Visited January 2013
It's my goal to exceed your expectations, and it's good to hear that my show is "well worth the ticket price". Thank you!

Madison, Mississippi
5 attraction reviews
“Great family experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Visited in January 2013 with 3 kids, aged 12 to 16. Clean, intelligent fun, with everyone in the audience involved. Had the kids wondering for days, "How did he do that?" Not really a magic show; instead Bill shows how well he knows people. Would definitely do it again. Interestingly, he offered a refund to anyone not completely satisfied with the show, which I'm sure he's never had to do. A great entertainer; he stays after the show to talk to anyone interested.

Visited January 2013
Chris,

Although the entire audience plays a part, I attempt to involve as may audience members on the stage as I possibly can. By doing this, it proves that plants or stooges are NOT used during my performance.

Thank you for attending my show.

Georgetown, Kentucky
“A Fun and Welcome Escape From the Norm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I had such a fun time at Bill's show! We were amazed at the mind boggling presentations he made on stage. We are still trying to theorize how some of the events occurred....but continue to reach a dead end.

Bill's persona on stage is perfect for this type of show. He is willing to admit there is really no "psychic" power penetrating our innermost thoughts... but a series of well seasoned mental exercises which indicate to him how we will act...

We will definitely visit this show again when we return to Gatlinburg. We highly recommend that you do the same! We had a BLAST! and so did the other families that were in our audience..

Visited December 2012
My show is designed from the challenges that I threw out to psychics over several years. Psychics would claim to have an ability, and I was able to uncover the trickery they used... and most times, I was able to duplicate their claimed ability better than they could.

The things you see in my show are based on the "special powers" that so-called "real" psychics claim to have.

I want my show to be extremely entertaining first and educate my audience on charlatans second.

I am very happy that you enjoyed it.

Louisville, Kentucky, USA
“Great time with the Mentalist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We decided to see Bill Gladwells show on a whim as we had a 6 month old baby with us, it was cold, and there wasn't a lot to do. I had read the reviews and thought the show sounded interesting and definitely had peaked my curiosity. We had my 22 year old daughter with us as well who is a HUGE skeptic and it was really funny to watch her during the show trying to point out the "how and why" but she couldn't. Bill has a great personality, a good sense of humor, and made you want to know him personally - like really we all decided we could have stayed, bought him a drink, and talked for a long time! The show was very interesting and we are still trying to figure out his "magic"! We would definitely go back if we were in the area and highly recommend seeing Bill - it's good clean fun for anyone!

Laura,

You should have asked. I would have went for a drink with all of you. You all are the most important part of my show, and I'm glad to spend time with my audience after the show.