“Well worth the money.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 69 Attractions in Gatlinburg
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Although Bill's performance is sometimes viewed as true psychic ability, Bill is really using his knowledge of human behavior combined with psychology, suggestion, NLP™, hypnosis, directed awareness, and showmanship to influence people's thoughts and actions. By reading unconscious signs of what a person is thinking, Bill is able to manipulate their decision-making process. In short, Bill uses all five senses to create the illusion of a sixth. A simple example, Bill may ask someone to concentrate on their first kiss. He then proceeds to describe the person thought of as well as the name of that person. Bill will stand in front of you and seemingly pull thoughts directly from your mind, predict what you'll say before it comes out of your mouth, and read you like an open book. Bill consistently stuns audiences across the nation with his live stage shows by providing entertainment that will exceed your expectations.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
“Well worth the money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We took our adult children and their boyfriend/girlfriend and everyone was entertained. Bill involves the audience which makes it even more entertaining. We guessed at how he pulled of some of the 'tricks' but others had absolutely no clue. Made for interesting dinner conversation afterwards. Bill is very good at what he does. See him in Gatlinburg while you can, I'm sure he'll move on to Vegas as good as he is!

Visited November 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Donna,

Thanks for the kinds words. I will be performing in Vegas off and on, but I will definitely be in Gatlinburg for at least the next seven years... probably a lot longer. I like it here.

Greenville, SC
“Best Show in the Area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I decided to go to this show on the spur of the moment. We were in Gatlinburg for a quick getaway. Tickets were easy to purchase on his website and we had an amazing time. You will leave completely satisfied and wondering how did he do it??? Pure entertainment and so much fun. MUST SEE! Worth the money for sure!

Meghann,

Thank you so much for deciding to come to my show. I appreciate it. I look forward to seeing you again.

Talladega, Alabama
“A must see show : Bill Gladwell , The Mentalist in Gatlinburg Tenn.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We go to Gatlinburg and Pigion Forge around twice a year. This year we took our grandson. The first time was in June and we saw many shows in Pigion Forge. His favorite was the comedy barn, We took him again in Oct. during his fall break. i found Bill's show online and called him to ask about his show and he was so nice. I wanted to know if it was suitable for my nine yr, grandson . He said it was for all ages.Before we arrived my grandson said he did not want to participate in the show because in June he did participate in some of the shows in Pigion Forge . After the show started he was just amazed how Bill could read everyones mind. Bill called me and my husband up front and after that he got so excited he raisied his hand and then Bill let him participate. He was just amazed. He has told all his friends how good the show was that night. If you have never been to see Bill's show we recomend you go and take your friends and family. It is a show so different from any we have been to and we just loved it. After the show we saw some people who were at the show also and we all talked about how good it was and happy we went. It is a five star show and we will be going back because he has hypnotist show and we want to see it.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Linda,

It was great having you and your family at my show. Your grandson was great!

Please, come back anytime.

Chuckey, Tennessee, USA
“Definitely a "Head Case"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The show is as promised...The things he can tell you when he does not know you is unreal. I know there are many thing to "entertain" in Gatlinburg, but this is something that you do not see elsewhere.

Visited November 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Christina,

I keep the really juicy things I learn from people to myself.

I am glad you chose me over the many other entertainment options in Gatlinburg. It is much appreciated. Come back anytime.

New Lebanon, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“LOVE LOVE LOVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My boyfriend Joe and I went to see Bill's Head Case show last weekend and we loved every second of it. The show itself kind of blew our minds and come to find out he grew up in the same Ohio town as my boyfriend. I will recommend this show to anyone looking for something to really make you think.. We have talked about it several times since we left the show and are still trying to figure out how Bill was able to pull off some of his mind tricks. It was Joe's birthday and I sent an e mail a couple of days prior to Bill asking him if he could make it extra special for my man's birthday. He did, and the way he handled it was hilarious. If you are in the area... definitely check out Bill's show. I know we hope to be able to check out another one next time we are in Gatlinburg. Thanks so much Mr. Gladwell for an awesome evening. :)

Visited November 2012
See, Mindy... Good things come out of Lima.

I am so happy that you and Joe came to my show. It was a pleasure performing for you, and you are welcome back anytime.