“Headcase show is well worth the ticket price” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 66 attractions in Gatlinburg
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Although Bill's performance is sometimes viewed as true psychic ability, Bill is really using his knowledge of human behavior combined with psychology, suggestion, NLP™, hypnosis, directed awareness, and showmanship to influence people's thoughts and actions. By reading unconscious signs of what a person is thinking, Bill is able to manipulate their decision-making process. In short, Bill uses all five senses to create the illusion of a sixth. A simple example, Bill may ask someone to concentrate on their first kiss. He then proceeds to describe the person thought of as well as the name of that person. Bill will stand in front of you and seemingly pull thoughts directly from your mind, predict what you'll say before it comes out of your mouth, and read you like an open book. Bill consistently stuns audiences across the nation with his live stage shows by providing entertainment that will exceed your expectations.
Landrum, South Carolina
“Headcase show is well worth the ticket price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and two friends attended the show and were all impressed. Based on the topic of the show, we were not sure what to expect but ended up very glad that we went. Very captivating and entertaining. We were all impressed and glad we went. A few of our group were called up to assist on stage which made it even more special. We will see it again when we are back in Gatlinburg.

Visited November 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Heath,

Thank you so much for attending my show as well as for the review. I very much appreciate it. I look forward to having you in the audience again.

Jonesborough, Tennessee, USA
“Fun for the Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Myself, my 8 yr old daughter, and my mother attended the show and really enjoyed it. Their was a lot of audience participation which I thought kept it very interesting. I loved watching my daughters mouth drop when Bill amazed her. I will recommend this show to everyone. I also will throw in Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre's "Out on a Whim" was the other show we really enjoyed the most out of the 5 we seen on our vacation.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Connie,

Jaw-dropping entertainment is what I am shooting for. I am very happy that you and your family had a great experience. The next time you are in town, let me know. I will make you my VIP guests.

Thank you for coming to my show and for the review.

Dayton, OH
“Great Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was a great show. The show was family friendly for all ages and thought provoking. Bill kept you under suspense trying to anticipate what he would do next. This show is very affordable for the entertainment. Bill shows his appreciation by meeting each person after the show is over. Would highly recommend this show to everyone.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Billy,

It was great meeting you and hearing the stories of Lance Burton. Thank you so much for coming to my show. Please, come back anytime.

Morrisville, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Pleasant mind-bending experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

First of all, Bill Gladwell show is not a scary show, but a pleasant mind-twisting experience. Secondly, you are an active participant in the show. Lastly, Bill easily "predicts" and "guesses" the outcomes of additions of numbers, or words in a list, or cards that you will you chose, or the names that you think about. It is a great interactive show and is suitable for 10+ years old kids.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Some people think I'm scary, Dehla; but I try not to be.

I am glad you enjoyed the show.

Fall River
“Great show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Very talented man who brought the audience into the show. My husband as part of the act so I know it was real!

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Cathy,

Thank you so much for coming to my show. I appreciate it. Please, come back anytime.