“Funny, Funny, Funny!” 5 of 5 stars

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“Funny, Funny, Funny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The McPherson family have created and maintained one of the most original spots in Gatlinburg. It's small, it's quaint, but most important of all, it is laugh out loud funny.

The now World Famous Paper Dance skit should be on everyone's bucket list!

The shows are always totally original, written by one or more of the troop.

Great family fun that you just can't see anywhere but here.

London
4 attraction reviews
“so good we came back to watch the other show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Classic vaudville comedy and traditional entertainment. take a time warp back to when entertainment got its roots with this original gem of the smokies. love it love it. a must always see. A family legacy still in production and an ever changing playbill. You will laugh and enjoy.

Sarasota, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Worth Every One of the Five Stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had such a great time at this show. Hilarious. Please see it. I agree with some other comments that children might not love it - but my wife and I enjoyed every minute. They are great!

Leesburg, Florida
40 attraction reviews
“Pure Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was treated to this theatrical experience for my birthday & couldn't have enjoyed it more. The prices were very reasonable, esp in comparison with others in the area. Do not let price fool you here. The theatre was intimate & provided lots of opportunities for the cast to mingle with the audience. The shows change seasonally. We saw was STEAM- based on the steampunk genre... it included the show, a sing along (more fun than it sounded), and a short. They only offer one show a night starting at 8pm. Reservations are recommended & you should arrive around 730-745 to get seated. The play was a nice mixture of musical numbers, costume changes, & well planned theatrical techniques. Afterwards the cast are arranged to shake your hands as you leave the theatre.... Can't say enough about how much I enjoyed it. Well done, Cast & Crew!

Montgomery, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
“Never laughed so hard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Based one the description of Sweet Fanny Adams, I was a little leery of even considering going to see one of their shows. Let me tell you it will be the best money you will spend in Gatlinburg! We saw "Tip of the Hat" tonight and we are going back to see "Steam" on Thursday night. The cast is awesome, They are talented in so many ways; they sing, they dance and they make you laugh so hard your sides hurt. Please don't forget to make a small donation to their spay and neuter charity while your there. When I made our reservations for tickets we were offered our choice of seats. Ie, Aisle or middle, I mentioned my husband had a bad knee and the gal on the phone set us up with seats that insured hubby was able to stretch out his leg.