“Great show, great people!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Columbia,SC
10 attraction reviews
“Great show, great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had never been to the Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre in all the years we have been going to Gatlinburg!! I was tired of the Dixie Stampede, the Lumberjack Fued was a rip off and the Hatfield and McCoy show was also a rip off! So, we went early to purchase our tickets for that evening's show and were very pleasantly surprized to meet the son-in-law of the Mom and Dad who started this theatre many years ago! We had a nice conversation with him and when we returned for the evenings show he showed us to the very front of the theatre and the frist 3 seats!

It was a great show, very funny and audience parciptation is part of the show! We were wearing our "Thing #1, #2 and #3" Tee Shirts we purchased years ago at Universal Studio in FL. Our 16 year old daughter was sitting between my hubby and I and our shirts were slightly out of order!

The daughter of the owner of Sweet Fanny Adams noticed this and asked us about it and we explained that we always sat with her in the middle of the two of us! She thought it was great and even asked our daughter to take part in a upcoming skit! Our daughter being the "Drama Type" was thrilled to be on stage and her part in the skit was to make the sound effects! She loved it and we were able to purchase a DVD of the show with all of us in it as well as our daughter! We recommend Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre to anyone and everyone visting the Gatlinburg/Pidgeon Forge area!! The prices are very reasonable and it's a great show for all ages!! We definely plan on returning on our next trip up to Gatlinburg,TN!!!

Visited December 2012

TN and MS
18 attraction reviews
“Fun night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We go at least once a year and always have a "laughing" good time. The skits are excellent and the popcorn wonderful!!

Visited August 2012
Birmingham
“Silly, funny, nervousness all in one!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for the "Out on a whim" show the night before we left gatlinburg. He thought it was hilarious and I thought it was funny at times but was so nervous about getting called on stage, I couldn't really relax and enjoy it. He was called on stage so we bought the DVD. It's funnier watching at home, and I love the people! They do a great job! Would definitely go back to support them but I don't know if I will because I don't want to be picked out of the crowd, I am too shy! Lol

gatlinburg
18 attraction reviews
“Look Forward to Every Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Have seen this show many times and I love it! When visiting Gatlinburg you need to check this out there are many forms of entertainment in the area and this one is a must see.

Visited February 2013
“Best show around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Side splitting laughter that will have you coming back again and again. Don't miss seeing this show. There's none alike!!