“So much Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 48 Attractions in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the thrill movies you ride now powered by Real D 3D as used in Harry Potter, Transformer, Cars 2 & Many More! Feel Every Bump, Dip & Turn! State-of-the-Art Motion Simulator! Ride the Movie, Feel the Rush!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
crow wv
8 attraction reviews
“So much Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love these types of rides, 3-d seems so real. I really felt like I was on a sled going down a steep hill...LOL But I will say it does jolt you quite a bit, not sure someone with back troubles should ride.

Visited April 2012

Georgia
15 attraction reviews
“it was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This came with a Groupon package. It's a very bumpy, jerky ride. The graphics were interesting but nothing amazing. The Groupon package was worth it as a whole, but I probably would not buy individually and certainly not for the retail ticket price.

Visited January 2013
Cookeville, Tennessee
54 attraction reviews
“"It's... SNOWING!!"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We didn't plan on stopping here. But walking by my son wanted to check it out. There was only five of us in the theatre and the staff was nice. The first movie of the "double feature" was a bumpy bamboo roller coaster that was to jolty for my taste. I'm sure my son was comfortable, but the darn chair kept whacking me in the back of the head, and when the bucket chair leans to far back you can't see the 3D threw the glasses anymore.

The 2nd feature was a chase scene using the characters from Happy Feet. It was a lot better, the 3D looked nicer, and the ride actually seemed to being going along with what was happening on screen. There was fake foam snow, along with the shots of water you get in the face like in the 1st movie.

My son enjoyed it, but I could have passed. The most enjoyable part was listening to the reactions of the crazy mom with two kids behind us, "Oh my God were gonna DIEEE...." "He SHOT me in the FACE!!" If she hadn't been in theatre, I probably would have given this place a lower rating.

Atlanta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“BE READY FOR THE RIDE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I didn't think this ride would really be so fun. Only thing I will say, when the attendant that works there tell you to take off your, camera, hat, or place your cellphone in a secure place, they mean it. If you have kids under the age of 5, I would ask if it would be suitable for a child that young. I also had a groupon for this attraction

Visited January 2013
North Port, Florida, United States
8 attraction reviews
“This Sucks!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Hard to put it any other way. This attrations sucks. 3d was bad, double images and not clear. The ride was very rough. Staff was rude indeed. And most of all is very expensive 50 dollars for a family of 4. I complained after the ride and staff didn't care , just said sorry. I had planned to go to more Ripley's attractions it cancelled those plans after this experience. Save yourself don't go to this attraction!!!!