“Great time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 98 things to do in Gatlinburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Brewery and restaurant combo is a fun place to take the family with its fresh mountain micro-brewed beer plus traditional pizza, one-of-a-kind subs and sandwiches.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2015

Dropped by here to have a quick lunch. Was most impressed, great food, good prices, interesting place and friendly people. Will certainly return again.

Columbia
5 attraction reviews
“Great pizza and burgers.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

Ate lunch here on April 5th after hiking in Cades cove. I ordered a hamburger and fries and my wife ordered a personal pizza. Both were excellent. I can highly recommend the burgers and pizza.

Visited April 2015
Evansville, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
“Good brew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

I wish they had first floor seating or an elevator. We had kids and strollers to lug upstairs. Just like any restaurant, I wish their beer prices were the same in the dining as at the bar. They had plenty of beer to choose from and a decent menu. I will return next time I'm in town.

Visited March 2015
Tarpon Springs, Fl
38 attraction reviews
“Great food, would eat @ the Brewery again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

We had planned to eat at Cherokee Grill however arrived about 15 minutes before they opened. We decided to walk around the shopping area and looked at the menu for the Brewery. We decided to eat there because of the diverse menu. The food was good and plentiful. Service was great and the place was pretty busy. We sat upstairs (there is also limited seating downstairs). We may eat there again before leaving. Food was that good.

Visited March 2015
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015

I love going to the brewery to get a burger and a beer. The food is great! I recommend getting the burger. Oh and the beer sampler is very good if you like try different varieties of beer