You added Super 8 Downtown Gatlinburg Convention Center to your Saves list
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #57 of 88 Hotels in Gatlinburg
“not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2005

not bad for an economy motel.we checked several motels on this trip and this was the cheapest in the area we stayed in which was just above the convention center.the room was clean which is always the biggest thing with us.certainly not elaborate but not that is not what we wanted.we wanted a clean budget motel and got that.the desk answered any questions we had and i thought were friendly enough.it is only about a 5 minute walk to the main stream which is great since parking there is terrible in prime time.
just a couple of quirks with the room.the towel rack was off the wall on one side and no cover on the fan light in the bathroom.other than that we were satified with what we got for the money which was about 10 dollars cheaper than any motel we price including econo lodge.so our verdict would be if saving a few bucks don't mean that much pic another place.if a few bucks in your pocket is worth doing with a little less the room is ok.

• Stayed July 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2005

Quaint and just the right size for this well-known mountain vacation spot. Staff/owners personable and take pride in caring for facilities. Everything very accessible. Will stay again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2004

This is the nicest, cleanest, friendliest local small motel around Gatlinburg. We always stay at this motel for our weekend trips. It's just off of the main drag of Gatlinburg so you walk down a hill to all the shopping. There is Outback Steakhouse across the street. The best craft store on the same street with great prices. There is a pancake house just down the street. We walk to everything from here so the location is perfect. Their King rooms are very large with a couch and they have outside chairs to sit in too. A pool in season. What more could you ask for???? We LOVE it!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2004

My husband and I recently stayed in Gatlinburg,Tn at the Gazebo Inn. We were impressed by the friendly personnel,and how nice the room was. I'm not sure now old this Inn is,but it was in excellent shape,and the grounds were well maintained. We will certainly stay there again,and I will tell all my friends who go to Gatlinburg to stay there.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2004

very nice-stayed many times--we just celebrated our 40 yr class reunion @ the Gazebo Inn--clean rooms & very friendly staff--you will NOT be disappointed

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2004

I recently stayed there for 3 nights and was impressed the minute I drove In. It is very clean, well maintained and the staff were very curteous and helpful, catering to my every wish without hesitation. It is very close to most of the major attractions. I cannot say enough about how pleased I was. The owners, Brenda and Kevin Foley were also extremely nice. I highly recommend this quaint little Bravarian hotel to everyone.

• Stayed January 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2004

I have stayed with the Gazebo Inn for approximately 18 years. I have always taken friends and family to the Gazebo Inn and have always been treated with respect and kindness. The Inn is very clean and all the appliances work.
Any concern that we have had has always been
treated as a major concern for the Inn personnel.
They always give us coupons for discounted
food and attractions. I am not comfortable taking
my friends or family to any other institution because the Gazebo has always exceeded our expectations for a wonderful time. Also the location is great for walking anywhere you want to go in Gatlinburg. My last visit was 2003, however,
I am going to visit August 24,25,26,27 of this year.

Been to Super 8 Downtown Gatlinburg Convention Center? Share your experiences!