Stayed for three days in Nov. 2013. Room was great! Fireplace and jacuzzi tub worked great. Bed was very comfortable. Great location. Staff seemed a little short handed and over worked.
Our room was on the parking lot side and I feel was the better side due to the creek side having a view of another hotel across the creek. Our view was of mountains and the main road through Gatlinburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crafted of mountain stone and massive logs our lodge will take you back to a time of lodging in Gatlinburg's grand tradition. We're located on a mountain stream, just a short walk away from the National Park and next to fine dining in downtown Gatlinburg. We offer all the latest amenities, like a lazy river, free garage parking, continental breakfast and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bearskin Hotel On The River
- Bearskin Lodge Gatlinburg Tennessee
- Bearskin Lodge On The River Gatlinburg Tn