We had a group reservation under one name/charge account that was quickly divided into separate accounts upon arrival in a very accommodating way--which so many facilities are not inclined to do. The staff helped us with so many reservations/tickets for many attractions and were able to obtain discounts for us when available. Our rooms were spacious (two queens beds) and offered gas fireplaces and small balconies on the river. Parking was free--Yay! and covered parking was readily available. The location was perfect--across the street from the entrance to the park, offering a 3 mile jog to and from the ranger station--and also offered walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Traffic in Gatlinburg and to/from neighboring towns is awful so this is very important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crafted of mountain stone and massive logs our lodge will take you back to a time of lodging in Gatlinburg's grand tradition. We're located on a mountain stream, just a short walk away from the National Park and next to fine dining in downtown Gatlinburg. We offer all the latest amenities, like a lazy river, free garage parking, continental breakfast and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bearskin Hotel On The River
- Bearskin Lodge Gatlinburg Tennessee
- Bearskin Lodge On The River Gatlinburg Tn