“Very convenient place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #47 of 87 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Dunlap, United States
“Very convenient place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We ways stay here for New Year's Eve celebration and love the location. It is very convenient to walk to all shops and attractions in the city. And, they have a very good complimentary breakfast. The rooms are a little dated, but that is not usual for motels in this area.

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Charleston, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

My first rip to Gatlinburg included a stay here. the staff was friendly and efficient, the room while clean was in need of some modernizing. The rooms all have a balcony that overlook the creek and a gas fireplace. The breakfast that is included was a bit skimpy on selection, this could be because of the very low number of guests when we were there. In fact the second morning we were told that they were cooking to order since there were so few guest, but the food was still just OK. This hotel is in a great location, fairly central to most attractions, all within walking distance. In fact my car never left their parking lot while we were in town. I will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Stratford, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stayed for two nights. The furniture in the room was run down. The beds were confortable.
My room key only worked for one day, and the safe had to be serviced as it malfunctioned.
There were two sinks , one in the bathroom and the other outside of the bathroom.
The management comped me for my inconvenience which was very nice. It is close by to attractions, , shopping and restaurants., especially if you do ot have a car.

Room Tip: The heat was adequate. There was a broken sectin of driveway so caution was needed when walking out...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Another stay at Quality Inn Creekside in Gatlinburg Tn. and another great time. Vince and his staff make us feel welcome from the time we pull up until the time we start home. We stay in the creekside rooms when they are available. These rooms are not the newest that are available at this property but they offer a great view and that is the reason we visit this area. This property is in the best spot to walk to everything that the area has to offer. The value is a plus and the fact that the staff will go out of their way to make your stay one to remember pushes this property to the top of our list. We will return soon to enjoy the view, people and peacefull sound of the creek.

Room Tip: The lobby has the best coffee. The rooms are equiped with small coffee makers but the coffee in the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Edgewood, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have stayed at the Quality Inn Creekside on multiple ocassions. The last time I stayed the fireplace did not work. I thought this was a one time event; however this past weekend I thought I would give it another try. Once again the fireplace did not work! Additionally, when I turned the bed down, there was bug in the bed and a few on the carpet. When I told the desk clerk that I would not be returning, there was no attempt at service recovery. It was obvious from the response I received that there is little interest or care in providing a great experience for customers. While unfortunate events occur routinely, what is more important is the consideration extended to the customer and the willingness of the staff to make it right!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We really like this place, but they have let the original creekside rooms run down a bit in past years. I'm hoping they will renovate the rooms that overlook the creek, particularly the bathrooms. Would be 5 stars if only they maintained things better. We prefer the creekside (Some rooms are beside the creek, others up on a hill) but the older rooms are not really up to par but for the convenience and creek. We will return but be sure you choose either the view/convenience of creekside OR the newer hillside rooms.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Scottsboro, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had a room in what I guess is the newer part of the hotel straight across from the lobby, through parking garage then to top floor to get to the walkway to our hotel. Our room was nice and clean. Had everything we needed in room, fridge, microwave, coffee pot, etc.. Our balcony was nice, couldn't really see anything toward town because of the trees, but I didn't mind due to the raccoon who has made his home in those trees and kept me amused while I was there. Enjoyed the breakfast, Close to everything. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Creekside? Share your experiences!