“Pricey” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 65 attractions in Gatlinburg
Type: Specialty Museums
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Experience the Odd & Unusual! Explore the NEW Rooms & Exhibits from Around the World! 3 Stories of Over 500 Amazing Exhibits in this Interactive, Family Fun Odditorium. Inspired the Hit TV Show and Internationally Famous!
NY
11 attraction reviews
“Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We purchased a pass for 3 Ripley's attractions. It was pricey. We enjoyed the aquarium and the Oddities museum but we were not impressed with the World Record Museum. Although Ripley's is interesting, I just think it was too expensive. My children had wax hands made in the Oddities Museum and loved it. The young man, Gabe, did a great job and was very friendly.
If you go to the Ripley's Museums, just really do some research. Some are better than others.

Cleveland, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
“Pretty cool”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Learned some interesting things but seemed like the place needed a good cleaning, some rooms smelled like garbage, otherwise it was interesting

Hendersonville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
“Cool but creepy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My nine year old was so excited to go here but once inside both of my children were creeped out. Dark rooms, scary looking things and way too much reading for little ones. I think it was $60 for my family of four and we weren't there 30 minutes because the kids rushed through. Don't think I'll go back.

Whitesboro, New York, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Wasn't worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had $3.00 off per person coupons, so we decided to visit. My kids did have fun, but I thought the place was not to interesting. There are a couple of funny "surprises" there.

17 attraction reviews
“wow, what a joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have wanted to visit this place for awhile now. I really enjoy this kind of stuff and I was so disappointed. I thought I would see more real stuff that would shock you and instead it was just a bunch of stories and not a lot to see. I didn't find it exciting/interesting at all. Please don't waste your money.