We stayed from 4/12 through 4/20/13 in a 2/2 on the top of the mountain near "the bears" and absolutely loved it. The cabin was great. A stream ran along the back of the cabin by the bedrooms and back porch and was awesome to hear, especially in the morning when the birds started singing. The resort is located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg so trips to either area were very convenient. We enjoyed it so much, we have already booked our return trip for next year.
P.S. We didn't see any bears the entire week we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Smoky Mountain resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature, and a short drive to Dollywood, antique shops, and restaurants. Enjoy nature trails that take you from your cabin into the wooded forest of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Suite villas feature a fully equipped kitchen, and whirlpool tub in the master bathroom. Guests can enjoy two large swimming pools and an indoor water park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Tennessee
- Westgate Tennessee
- Westgate Smokey Mountain Resort
- Gatlinburg Westgate