We stayed at the very top of the resort in one of the 4 story condo buildings. The room was nice, but we did have some issues. I hated the LG washer/dryer combo. It's a steam dryer and therefore doesn't get clothes completely dry. I spent most of our week washing 5 items at a time and then hanging them up to finish drying. There is a shuttle that comes around the resort every 20-25 minutes, but there aren't many sidwalks for just strolling around, which would be nice. The tv remote didn't work, so we did call maintenance about it. We were never approached about a time share tour. (Except on the strip in Gatlinburg, and that person didn't know where we were staying.) Each employee was kind and helpful, so we had no complaints there.
We only paid $99/night for a one bedroom condo, and I feel that we got our money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Smoky Mountain resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature, and a short drive to Dollywood, antique shops, and restaurants. Enjoy nature trails that take you from your cabin into the wooded forest of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Suite villas feature a fully equipped kitchen, and whirlpool tub in the master bathroom. Guests can enjoy two large swimming pools and an indoor water park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Tennessee
- Westgate Tennessee
- Westgate Smokey Mountain Resort
- Gatlinburg Westgate