Many other reviews on this property - overall a very nice resort. If you are a time share owner, then this is a 4+ star resort, if a guest or Interval international owner, then a 3.5 star resort. Very nice unit (we stayed in one of the lower on the hill units) with all the necessities. Surprisingly, they have 2 large condo type units on top of the hill with amazing views. Mgt does nickle and dime you to death, $13 extra per person for the indoor water park, $50 per week for wi-fi, no daily newspaper, etc. They have 2 outdoor pools which are small - in the summer it must get very crowded.
Many other reviewers have commented about the noise from other units. Yes, it is a problem, you can hear the people above you walking across the floor and flushing the toilet. We didn't have anyone staying in the room next to us, but I would think you could hear them also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Smoky Mountain resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature, and a short drive to Dollywood, antique shops, and restaurants. Enjoy nature trails that take you from your cabin into the wooded forest of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Suite villas feature a fully equipped kitchen, and whirlpool tub in the master bathroom. Guests can enjoy two large swimming pools and an indoor water park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Gatlinburg
- Westgate Resort Tennessee
- Westgate Tennessee
- Westgate Smokey Mountain Resort
- Gatlinburg Westgate