“Atmosphere only!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Greenville
“Atmosphere only!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The food at this place is way over priced, I think due to the atmosphere. They draw you in with this cool place and the mechanical donkey. I wished we would've just went in and let our son do the donkey and went to dinner somewhere else

Visited June 2013

Lancaster, Kentucky
“Bad margaritas! Great view of town!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were very excited to get to this restaurant to sit on the upper deck, have dinner and a couple of margaritas. The view is great......the food was so-so......the margaritas were practically all sugar and there was no hint of tequila, thankfully we only got 2 small ones but that was $6.50 each and we couldn't even finish them they were so sweet. So my suggestion is to stop by there and get an appetizer and a couple of beers, sit on the top deck and enjoy the view but don't get the margaritas, seriously! I do have to say that we really liked our waitress, not sure of her name but she was very nice.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pataskala, Ohio
“Upset!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The view from the rooftop is awesome of Gatlinburg however, that is all I can say positive about the place. My husband and I visited spent 50 + dollars, the margaritas were TERRIBLE, way to sweet, not fresh at all! The chips were stale and the staff was not very personable. Not to mention I accidentally believe I left my FAVORITE jacket on the chair and I called 3 times on Saturday evening ( and yes I understand it is a Saturday) but I called in 3 times no one asked for my number or even took 30 seconds out of their time to check... REALLY?!?!?! So needless to say I never got my jacket back because we had to leave early Sunday morning and the staff at Loco Burro could give 2 craps less! Its called customer service and its nice to see amazing people go a little out of their way!! Try it staff at Loco Burro... I will never go back, I will make sure anyone and everyone I know going there never puts a dime in your restaurants pocket, and put reviews all over the internet regarding this event!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Illinois
“Good food with ehhh service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Being use to plenty if good Mexican joints this place was in par with good salsa chips and good food however when the weather is nice why must I ask for a patio table? Also the service I had was okay at best. They just were not very attentive however the prices were reasonable so I would come back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toccoa
“Best place this year”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had some bad experiences in the burg this year but this one was the best so far. The service was excellent and food was average, nothing to brag about other that it was better than anything else we had all week.

Again the service was great, I wish I could remember the waitresses name and I would brag on her here.

Sit on the balcony and overlook the street

Visited June 2013