“Ride em cowboy” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 50 Activities in Gatlinburg
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Mount your horse, grab your gun, put on your 3D glasses, and get ready to experience the most interactive 3D motion theater around! Compete against your friends to see who is the best shot! Don't forget to pick up your souvenir photo for only $5 after your movie!
8 attraction reviews
“Ride em cowboy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Now this place is fun. The young lady at the counter talked my wife and I into trying it. Heck for $5 bucks we said sign us up. The ride/movie was fun. You get to shoot plus watch a short film. I almost fell off my horse. Was having so much fun I forgot to hold on. Try it. It will bring the kid back in ya.

Visited October 2013

Clarksville, Tennessee
19 attraction reviews
“For the price, you can't beat it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

With $5 admission and compared to the cost of some other "adventures" on Gatlinburg's main strip, you can't beat the price.

You get two adventures, cowboys and pirates. The staff was friendly and helpful and the facility was clean. It was more fun than I expected.

You pick out your “horse,” and take on the bad guys. It is great for the little ones, but fun enough for older folks to enjoy too. I will return again if given the opportunity.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 attraction reviews
“2013 Summer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Was so much fun and at $5.00 a wonderful deal! My boyfriend, my daughter, my brother, my brothers girlfriend and I went and we all came out with a smile. Would like to do it again!

Visited July 2013
Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
“Had a blast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband & I are both 25 yrs old and we had a blast at Shoot'em up cinema!! He got highest score & I came in second!!

Roxboro, North Carolina, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Great for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We only had to pay $5 per person, and compared to every other expensive attraction on the strip, this one was definitely worth it. We didn't know how it would be, but we figured for just $5 each it wouldn't be so bad and I'm glad we went with it. It was a lot of fun. Save your money on Ripley's moving theater and come here instead.