“Wonderful! Beyond our expectations!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #30 of 87 Hotels in Gatlinburg
“Wonderful! Beyond our expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the full sized pool and the hot tub was very relaxing and very clean, very close to all the attractions, and a bit away from the hectic traffic. Heather was so nice, always a smile and a kind word, she was very helpful with any questions. The rooms were very nice and clean, their housekeeping staff is excellent, and that is very important to me. The breakfast bar was much more than we expected, extremely clean and well stocked with plenty of choices. When we were leaving we made res.for our family reunion, they have a great banquet room. And don't forget the guest laundry! So convenient! A must stay hotel. See y'all in September.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Roadtrip. We had a ball. The hotel was great. Enjoyed the indoor pool. Loved the easy walk to town and the bars. Kailee was at the front desk both days we stayed. She was awesome and helped us find the best deals and attractions to go to. Daniel was another great help. He was there all night at the desk and helped us when we needed extra stuff or a toothbrush which one of us forgot. Lol. This is definitely the place to stay.

New Philadelphia, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stay at this Hotel and loved it! First hotel was right in front of trolley stop, $.50 each way. Town was near about 2 blocks from Hotel and 4 blocks to main trolley stop. There 1 would pick another trolley depending on where you were going. The whole downtown area is only 1 1/8 miles long so if you have good walking shoes was a very nice walk the the areas!! Sleep Inn was an all suites stay, large bath room, free big screen TV's, refrig., microwave's, safe ( $ ) soap and shampoo's and desk and chair included! The indoor pool area had a large hot tub 110 degrees a nice size lazy river pool, and a nice size wide pool! Towels were there too. The deluxe breakfast included hard boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, bananas, apples, make your own hot waffle machines, bagels, bread, muffins and pastries. Coffee tea and juices too. With coffee there for the entire day! Also some of the nicest people running and working for the Sleep Inn too.

Room Tip: There were 6 stories 4 about the lobby with street and mountain views. Patios were great to just sit...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. In fact I left some valuable things in the room. When I realized it I called. They checked the room immediately and it was at the desk when I returned. The room was nice and clean with a comfortable bed. It was in a convenient location to downtown.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

PRP High School Band and PRP High School Choir (Louisville, KY) took a 4 day, 3 night vacation to Gatlinburg, TN and stayed at Sleep Inn & Suites.

Not only was it a pleasure to make arrangements with the Inn but we were treated like we were family.

Linda Wilson was not only helpful and friendly but we felt like we were part of the family. Mike Patel (Owner) was always present and just as nice as nice as can be. Vance and Daniel went way beyond their duties.

The rooms were clean and housekeeping was awesome, despite some of the mess the kids left for them.

We truly enjoyed our stay at Sleep Inn & Suites and would go back any time.

Room Tip: We had 75 students on our trip and my room was on the 2nd floor (main area). I could not hear the k...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I read as many reviews as possible before booking any hotel. Since I am a single parent traveling with my 10 year old I am VERY picky about SAFETY, cleanliness, comfort, convenience...pretty much everything. I read enough good reviews about this hotel to take a chance and I am glad that I did take a chance. When we first turned down the street that the hotel is on, I saw a few questionable "motels" and at first it just didn't look like a good area. Then just around the curve I see the "Sleep Inn & Suites". The hotel had very nice curb appeal, a well taken care of building and parking lot, and just looked safe and comfortable overall. When my daughter and I went inside to check in, it smelled clean inside and the staff behind the desk was so friendly, we were greeted with a smile right away. They have a security system that monitors each hallway on each floor, the parking lot and the pool area. I was very happy to see that! Our room was a very nice size, VERY clean and quiet. The bed was top notch comfortable! My daughter had fun in the pool area and I enjoyed the perfect temperature in the hot tub! We stayed 2 nights and the hotel is close enough to walk back and forth to the shops and restaurants. The breakfast was good and they always had enough of everything each morning. It was also nice to come back after a day of fun and see how well housekeeping serviced our room! I always saw someone mopping something or cleaning something so they obviously go to great lengths to ensure that each guest has a good experience at this hotel. We had a great stay at this hotel, no problems at all! We will stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Van was exceptionally nice and friendly! Go Van! The rooms was clean. I loved the location! I think the pool needs a little upgrading, but other than that, my family and I really enjoyed the stay. We will be returning in June and this is where we will be staying.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!