I can't say for sure about the value, since we were there for a free stay. We really enjoyed our time there though. It was very spacious and clean, plus the gas fireplace was a nice touch. We really enjoyed the indoor pool, it was soo warm in there, despite being kind of cold right outside. The biggest complaint I have is the setup, the layout is kind of confusing and it can be a pain to find the location of something. I wish it was easier to get from phase 2 to phase 1, it only connects on the bottom two levels. Also there is no elevator on phase 2 where the buildings do connect. This is a minor inconvenience however, a little exercise is good for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 night minimum stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Gatlinburg Town Square Resort By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatlinburg Town Square Hotel Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort