This outdated place has about 5 years left and it needs to be leveled. We were told we were going to a "premier" resort through world-wide travel. We got there and this place had 50's decor and we were afraid of what "wildlife" might come out in our room at night. The internet says it has a fridge and microwave.... not a chance. We had a nice view of fungus/mold in the shower. The service was fine but the only reason I stayed in this joint was because it was free. My 7 year old cried and wanted to stay somewhere else. Even my 5 year old said the place was a dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Terrace Resort and Convention Center is just a short drive to Pigeon Forge, Dollywood and other local tourist attractions and activities. You'll be able to relax on your own private balcony or enjoy the breathtaking view of the Great Smoky Mountains. Your choice of lodging and accommodations includes spacious rooms and suites with balconies overlooking the river as well as mountain views. Enjoy two swimming pools, a restaurant and a lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your River Terrace Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Resort And Convention Center
- River Terrace Hotel Gatlinburg
- River Terrace Gatlinburg