“Very Unique” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 173 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Fondue
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a long overdue date night, or celebrating with a group, The Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say, we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie. Make reservations today, and see what people are talking about.
Asheville, NC
“Very Unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Our first visit to Melting Pot was a good one. We only went for a cheese fondue and a bottle of wine and we were quite impressed. The induction burner on the table heated the cheese admixture that the server put together at the table. They gave us bread, apples and vegetables to dip. The only negative was that you could really taste the Kirschwasser and it was a little strong. Otherwise a neat experience. We'll be back for a full meal.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love the melting pot. We go every year for my birthday. This melting pot the food was of course great as always but the service was very slow. I was very disappointed with how long it took for everything. I would try going there again. I know places have off nights.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elyria, Ohio, United States
“Never had a bad Melting Pot meal yet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Awesome personality of the servers! Food was exceptional, as usual. I wish there was more of a view--while attractive, it looked like every other Melting Pot.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Illinois
“HORRIBLE and a hair in my food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My husband and I decided to try something different so we went to the Melting Pot. There was no wait and we were seated immediately. I couldn't believe how overpriced this place was. We ordered a cheese fondue and that was $16. After we were eating the cheese fondue I dipped my bread into the fondue and a black hair came out with it. I had to flag down another waiter because our waitress was no where to be found. They did make us another but by this time we were hesitant to eat. We only ordered 1 entree because it was so expensive. It took forever to get our food! Our entree was nothing special and especially for the price. Our waitress was nice but I could hardly understand her. She didn't check on us much either. So service wasn't the greatest here either. When we got our bill they charged us $16 for the cheese fondue that had a hair in it. SORRY, but I wasn't going to pay for that. I asked the waitress to take it off and she said she needed to speak with her manager. It was taken off our bill but I shouldn't have had to ask for it to be taken off. I also think the manager should have come out to speak with us about the hair in our fondue. This place was overpriced, disgusting, and service was bad. I will never eat at another Melting Pot. Also it takes forever to get your food here. We were there for 2 1/2 hours!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

one of the nicest dinners ever...what a great experience! Our waiter, Alex, did his best to make our evening perfect, and it absolutely was! our table was totally private, and we loved that, the restaurant was so beautiful even the restrooms were great. But it was expensive, so it makes a nice anniversary treat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere