“Fantastic experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Fenton
9 attraction reviews
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We took our kids, ages 6 and 9, here during our stay in Gatlinburg after reading all the fantastic reviews. I was a bit apprehensive about how well my 6-yr-old boy would do with his own horse, but he loved it. He got to ride the easiest horse (and full sized!) and our guide Josh was amazing... he quickly won the kids over. The scenery was amazing - and the hour passed quickly! Couldn't ask for a better experience. And at the end, we were able to purchase a CD with all 21 photos they had taken for us (for $27.24), which we can print all the photos we want! Great experience, would definitely recommend and will go bakc.

Visited March 2014

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Family Activity!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I've been reading all the great reviews on here for some time before our trip. We've never ridden horses before so I was a bit nervous. We took our kids, ages 9, 8 and 6. I was really apprehensive about my 6 year old riding since she is very "girly" and I wasn't sure if she would be able to handle it. Luckily our guide leader put her on the horse right behind him and he held her reigns the entire trail. It was GREAT, really put her at ease (and me too). She started off in tears and ended up all smiles! We all had a great time, will definitely do this again! Great beautiful views and some steep terrain but the horses know what they are doing. It was $160 with tax for 5 of us, plus we bought the photo CD for $25. A great family memory we will always treasure! If your on the fence about doing this, put your worries aside!! JUST DO IT!

East Windsor, New Jersey
“Great Experience! Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Awesome people and a great ride through the Smoky Mountains! Took the hour and a half ride. If you have never been horseback riding, I would suggest you start out with the hour ride. Some people in my group were a bit sore after riding that long for the first time. Great place!

Waterloo, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“A Great Ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

You can't beat this setting or the staff! Our 1 hour ride inside Smoky Mountain National Park was a welcome relief from the craziness of the town. It was peaceful, beautiful and very affordable. Make sure you take time for a ride while in the Gatlinburg area.

Milwaukee,
21 attraction reviews
“A real treat in the Smoky's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have never ridden a horse before so I was a bit concerned about riding. From the moment I hopped on the horse, until the moment I got off the staff was wonderful and put me at ease. My wife and I (who were honeymooners) went on a ride with Randy on 10/29/13. What a treat. The horses looked to be well maintained and taken care of, and our guide Randy was awesome. We went on a 1.5 hour tour and that was the perfect ride. My body (ok my butt) still aches due to the ride, but every ache brings back a fond memory. The prices are reasonable, the scenery is great and the experience will last a lifetime. Going on the horse back ride thru the Smoky Mountain National Park was one of the highlights during our honeymoon. We considered going back and repeating the excursion every day afterwards but we didn't have time.

The staff at these stables are outstanding. I know we let them know how much we appreciated it...but if management reads this review, please let them know that their customer service made 2 lovebirds from Wisconsin very happy!

Visited October 2013