“This place is awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 50 Activities in Gatlinburg
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Zipline Canopy Tour: Our world-class Zipline Canopy Tour is not only fun and exciting but also educational. From the first platform we take you high into the treetops and for the next 2.5 hours your feet will never touch the ground! While you zip over ravines, streams, trees, and wildlife you'll see Smokies in a way you never thought possible! Mountain Biking: Our new Mountain Biking course allows you to see the Smokies from a totally different perspective. We provide the trail, the bikes, and the experience. It's simple: Come. Rent. Ride.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Indialantic, Florida
“This place is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This brand new freeride mountain bike trail is awesome, its split up in thirds, first you have a decent climb, then a fun flow section, last you have a fun or intense (depending how fast you want to go) down hill run with a couple wooden features. Me and a friend spent a couple hours there and had a blast. I did 4 laps and was exhausted. Looking forward to return with the whole family and do the zip line also.

Melbourne Bch
“Amazing Start”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Had heard of the new mountain biking program and was close by, so came to check it out. What a great start they have going! Not only the super fun trail but the friendly and helpful staff made this an awesome experience..thank you.. With plans of expansion and a great overall vibe at the park I see a very bright future at Climbworks..Great job! Will definitely return to enjoy the whole park! Thanks again

Glenn"Vader"Hawks
President
Brevard Mountain Bike Association

Indialantic, Florida
“Great operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had a great experience, very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Beautiful location. Will definitly be back with the whole family this july.

Saltsburg, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Exciting Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

It was my brilliant idea to zip line while we were in Gatlinburg. I was scared and took awhile to go off each platform. Our guides Brad & Chubb were great and took the time I needed to get through my fears...they really know their stuff and you learn a lot. All of the gear was to notch and secure. It was great that we didn't have to use gloves to stop ourselves, I don't know if I could have been able to make it if we were expected to. Didn't like the surprise at the end but everyone else in the group was fine with it...I'm just a big chicken! Thanks for a first time great experience.

Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
“Best experience although I was terrified!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I didn't know I was afraid of heights until this day. Even though I was terrified the experience was amazing. I would definitely go on this adventure again. It was pretty pricey; about $200 for 2 people but worth it in the end. Amazing views on a clear day!

Visited July 2012