“Zip Line Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Zipline Canopy Tour: Our world-class Zipline Canopy Tour is not only fun and exciting but also educational. From the first platform we take you high into the treetops and for the next 2.5 hours your feet will never touch the ground! While you zip over ravines, streams, trees, and wildlife you'll see Smokies in a way you never thought possible! Mountain Biking: Our new Mountain Biking course allows you to see the Smokies from a totally different perspective. We provide the trail, the bikes, and the experience. It's simple: Come. Rent. Ride.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Zip Line Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Our party consisted on 10 people. Some of which were scared of heights. However, due to the awesome guides, Zack and Thomas, everyone had an amazing time. Zack and Thomas explained everything and at the same time made sure we were having a great time. I would definitely recommend Climb Works if you want to zip line. I never felt like i was in any danger because of all of the precautions they use. Go see Zack and Thomas at Climb Works Canopy.

Ventress, Louisiana, United States
4 attraction reviews
“The best way to see the mountains!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is my boyfriend and I's second trip to Gatlinburg and we wanted to do something exciting. I heard about CLIMB on tripadvisor and after reading all the positive reviews I decided to give them and ziplining a try. The staff is incredible. Skylar was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and outgoing. They made us feel very safe and were in complete control of you landing. Thier brake system is awesome. I would recommend everyone to go check them out if your around the area. Totally worth every penny!!!!

Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Adventurous and awesome time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was on vacation with my boyfriend and his family to Gatlinburg and stumbled across this on TripAdvisor, decided to do it and I'm so glad we did -- BEST part of the trip!! It was so bitter cold the day we went and we still had such a fantastic time. (Word of advice -- take the hand and feet warmers they offer before you go) The guides were so funny, personable and a genuine joy to be around. I have been ziplining before, but had so much more fun this time. They are very accommodating as well; some of our group members were a little hesitant and they were great about making them feel safe and putting them at ease. TripAdvisor doesn't lie...CLIMB Works truly is the best attraction in Gatlinburg!!!

Visited December 2012
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
3 attraction reviews
“We are soooo Glad we Did This!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I, plus our 12 yr old Son and 10 yr Old Daughter wanted to do something different in Gatlinburg. We booked a 2pm trip with Climb Works on Dec 31st 2012. So Glad we did! We had 2 Fantastic Guides...Chubbs and Sierra. They made sure our 2 children were safe at all times and Chubbs even had to go retrieve our daughter when she didnt quite make it to one of the end of the zip lines. He was out there to get her like a Lightening Bolt! Both our Kids absolutely loved this experience, and my wife and I are so glad we did it. Zip Line Number 5 was our favorite but zip lining upside down was also fun! Thanks to Climb Works for making our trip memorable! Cant wait to do this in the Summer when the foliage is in full effect. Safety is definately first for this company. A+++++++++ Experience!!

Visited December 2012
Madison, Mississippi
5 attraction reviews
“Fun for all, with excellent staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Incredible experience for entire family. We went for a 2pm, Jan 3rd time slot -- a little cold but very exciting. Staff members made the trip for a our family -- from the young and eager to the older and more timid; thanks to Zippin' Zach and Super Ciara. Highly recommended -- excellent way to experience adrenaline and nature together. Safe and professional, and thankfully away from downtown.