“Come for the Mini Golf Stay for The Decor” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 50 Activities in Gatlinburg
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Panama City, Panama, Panama
18 attraction reviews
“Come for the Mini Golf Stay for The Decor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family and I have gone here for mini golf many times while in town and we love it. The value is good, and it's a nice way to get out of the rain or take a break. The decor is a little cheesy and weird, but I did like they updated one area of the course with blacklights.

Visited August 2013

3 attraction reviews
“Son loved it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My son played for the first time here and he loved it!! It was a great value for us. We loved the fact it was indoor and we didn't have to get wet while it was raining outside. The best part is kids 4 and under are free.

Visited August 2013
Calvert City, Kentucky, United States
11 attraction reviews
“Kids loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've played here before, actually we play here almost every visit to Gatlinburg and I still love it. It's a really good way to get out of the rain or in the shade. We participated in the little treasure hunt on the bottom of the card. We were missing two of the items, but the guy still gave the kids their prizes and told them that they did a good job. I could give two shakes less about anything else, but if a businesses employees can make my kids as happy with two beaded necklaces as that guy did, they'll get five stars from me.

Visited July 2013
Plymouth, MI
23 attraction reviews
“Underwhelming and overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Insufficient space, lack of imagination...overall a below average mino golf at a premium price... makes Hillbilly Golf seem like a bargain by comparison.

Visited July 2013
Athens, Alabama
25 attraction reviews
“Treasure Ahoy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The atmosphere of Treasure Quest Miniature Golf was great for all ages, especially kids! It's a mix between pirates, adventure, and the lost world. Also, there's a new black light area on the course.

The treasure quest on the score card made this experience unique. I enjoyed looking for treasure at each hole! If you find all the treasure, you get a prize (a necklace) at the end!

It's one of the few indoor putt putt places in the area, so it's a convenient place for fun when it's raining or snowing. Pretty reasonable attraction: 18 holes and around $10 for adults. It's conveniently located right in the middle of Gatlinburg.

I have no complaints for this attraction, so I recommend giving it a try!

Visited May 2013