“Lots of fun” 4 of 5 stars

Knoxville, TN
27 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I rmemeber spending all kinds of my parents money in this place as a kid. Now my kids will do the same to me. This place is a lot of fun but is often crowded. It really is more than just an arcade so if you have the time, and a roll of quarters, check it out!

Visited January 2013

Granite Falls, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
“Another tradition no longer as good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

As I have said in several other Gatlingburg reviews, my husband and have been going to Gatlingburg almost every year for over 30 years. Fannie Farkle has been a tradition for their smoked sausage with peppers and onions each trip. Over the past several year we have seen a decline in value, overcooked and mostly onions - had to look hard for the peppers - and a big cut back on the quantity of the peppers and onions. Price has not gotten out of sight as some things, just the quality. We will probably check them out again this trip, and as you can see the food cooking, we will be sure to get the right degree of doneness. Also, they have changed their plastic cup design over the years and not to the good.

Visited August 2012
Southern Indiana
6 attraction reviews
“One of my favorite time wasters in Gatlinburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife always stop by and make a $5 donation to this game parlor whenever we walk by it. I use to play games at just about every game parlor in the county, but now I play just here and have up all my game tickets. Then, at the end of a vacation, we cash them out and end up with a few nice trinkets. The corndogs/Polish sausages are good too, but over priced.

Visited December 2012
Media, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Great Corn Dogs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

LOVE the corndogs. Wife isn't crazy about corn dogs but even she like theirs. Also games for the kiddos.

Visited August 2012
Mt. Juliet, TN
3 attraction reviews
“Love the Hot Dogs/Sausauges”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Best cooked sausage/peppers/onions and their hot dogs are very good too. It's always hard to pass this place up for a quick lunch as the smell gets me every time! Love it!

Visited March 2012