“Great selection” 4 of 5 stars

Painted Post, New York
47 attraction reviews
“Great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

If you like hot sauce you won't leave empty handed. So many sauces and salsa's you'll spend an hour trying to pick out your five jars to get your sixth one free. About 50 dollars for six jars. But a little goes a long way with some of the hotter sauces. They also sell t-shirts up stairs in the village shop. Both locations have friendly and helpfull staff.

Visited May 2013

Calhoun, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
“Love this place; staff very welcoming & helpful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I never miss going here; as the Staff is always very helpful at Mtn. Mall location; offering suggestions if you like a particular hot sauce something else you might like or even recipes. Plenty of sampling available; and something for everyone. Their hottest sauces are not for everyone; but allows me to sample new items; and purchase favorites. One of my favorites is Death by Salsa; a little goes along way. The Trinidad Hot sauces are really great if you like it really Hot! The cheese dips are all great and we purchase one each time we're there whether it's the white or yellow both are great. I almost always purchase the buy 5; get one item free because I usually only visit twice or 3 times a yr., so I buy alot when I'm there. Purchased some Scorpion Pepper Plants in a can; as I have had good luck with these in the past with a Ghost Pepper Plant; patience is required with these as the cycle before actual producing peppers is quite long; but I had a plant grow from one of these cans that I transplanted that grew larger than any of my other plants. I have had nothing but great buying experience; wish there was one located in Atlanta.

Visited April 2013
Cedar Rapids
16 attraction reviews
“Must stop while in Gatlinburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful full service. Very friendly staff and the best selection of sauces, dips, salsas, etc. I have seen in a long time. We can't wait to try out the BBQ sauces and hot sauces we came home with. The only drawback... it is easy to miss if you don't have the address and go hunting for it. It's tucked away in a dark dingy mall ~ it would do so much better with real estate right on the Parkway. Now that we found it... we will be back when visiting the area again in the future.

Visited March 2013
Mobile, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

They have a great selection of hot sauces, dips, marinades, and spices. They have a very friendly and helpful staff

Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Just went today, would go back tomorrow.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This store has the largest selections of salsas, sauces, and rubs I have ever seen in my life. At least 40 different things to taste all for free. They have fruit based salsa that has no spice at all up to the level 10+ blow your ears off hot stuff. They currently carry seeds to grow your own peppers and have the dried peppers (Ghost, Scorpion). Make it a one hour excursion, buy a few new things to spruce up your dinners or party occasions. P.S. Buy 6 bottles get one free.

Visited January 2013