We checked in late on Friday night because the other hotel we were booked at wouldn't let us check in due to the weight of our dog. The Terrace Inn has a pet friendly room that has a no smoking sign on the outside of the door. The room smelled like a 100 people had been in there smoking all day prior to our arrival. We turned the air conditioner on and it sounded like it had a hole in it's muffler. There was no place to walk our dog (yes, we keep plastic bags to clean up). After 2 hours of smelling the stench and the realization that our dog was not going to be able to relieve herself we checked out and drove back home. $77 wasted.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Inn On The Water Hotel Gatlinburg
- Terrace Inn On The Water Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under New Management! Newly Renovated! 12 Hotel Style Rooms! 6 Cabin Cottage Rooms! Every Room has a Balcony Over the Water! Everything new in and outside of rooms! Just reopened in March of 2009 with major updates to the property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fareportal and Priceline so you can book your Terrace Inn on the Water reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.