“Best place to Stay In Gatlinburg, TN” 5 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast Deal
Ranked #5 of 87 Hotels in Gatlinburg
GreenLeadersGold level
Hixson, United States
“Best place to Stay In Gatlinburg, TN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was extremely pleased with my accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn, but most of all the customer service as well as the food was wonderful. If you are planning a trip to Gatlingburg, TN this is the place to stay....

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Hi there Tira D H, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write such a kind reivew of your stay. I will never get tired of seeing title that say "Best place to stay in Gatlinburg, TN". The goal of our staff is to assist in making your vacation experience a positive one so that you will walk away every time feeling this way. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Enjoyed the hotel. Very nice decor, clean and very friendly and helpful staff. My daughter and I felt very safe staying at this hotel. Great to have a restaurant and bar in the hotel. Great location, within walking distance to downtown Gatlinburg.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello onetuffrn, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm so glad to hear that you had a good time with us and ultimately that you and your daughter felt safe staying with us. As being a father myself, I know anywhere I look to stay at I want to make sure that it is safe above pretty much anything else. I hope that every time you visit Gatlinburg we are the first phone call you make when choosing your lodging. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitate to contact me.

Raleigh
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We made reservations about a month out as it was Thanksgiving and we weren't sure how busy town would be. We decided to cut our vacation short by one day so I called a week in advance and made that change. When we arrived, someone has actually added a day to our stay and we were supposed to have checked in a day earlier and they still had us leaving a day later than we had planned. When we checked in, the girl at the front desk asked us if we had looked at the reservation as if we had done something wrong. It was an act of congress to get it changed. We had also booked a room for my mother in law which they had no record of. Luckily they weren't completely full and could accommodate us, but at a much higher rate. The rooms were like a lot of hotels in town - used up!! The bathroom smelled so bad of mold and urine that it was almost unbearable to shower in. Their outdoor area with pool and fireplace was really nice, though and the location can't be beat. Someone needs to do something.

• Stayed November 2013
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including items of opportunity. I apologize for the miscommunication and frustration with your reservation as our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the stay expected. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again so we may better demonstrate the quality service and hospitality you deserve.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Lovely place. Is on a quiet side of Gatlinburg. Desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Pool and exercise room were great. Lovely fire outside to chill next to but too cold to stand it for long. Rooms have everything you need. I have to say as a former housekeeper, I am dissatisfied though. Pure laziness with hair all in the bathroom and carpet dirty because of no vacuuming. I hope management decided to increase the pay a little and possibly could have better housekeepers. I know it's hard to find it but the housekeeping manager needs to check over rooms. We stayed on the 4 th floor. Again no gripes but the cleanliness. I would stay here again though and will recommend.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hello Debwhite2, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the opportunity to review your stay. While I'm very glad to see you had a great stay, I never like to see where things we can control prevented you from having an excellent stay. I promise you that my houseeking staff has seen this review and is using it for ongoing training. We will continue our efforts to get better daily and I hope that the next time you stay with us you will not experience that again. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that i can provide, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Stayed just before thanksgiving and enjoyed the outdoor hottub and fire pit along with refreshingly tasty appetizers during a football game. Two tv's above the two sided fireplace in the lobby made it easy to spend time while waiting for the kids to play in the pool. Would definitely come again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi there John S, thank you for taking the time to reivew your stay with us. I'm pleased to see that you had a great time with us and that you would definitely come again. As a collective staff, we always like to see where folks had such a great time with us that they would not think twice about staying again. We want to have that opportunity to wow you and your family every time you visit Gatlinburg. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hendersonville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Went up to Gatlinburg for ballgame weekend. Hotel was highly recommended but found hallways dirty, moldy smell in bath, elevators not working, no movie channels or DVD. For the price per night it could be a lot better with just a little extra care.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Gregory H, thank you for choosing to stay with us. i'm so sorry to hear that you did not find our hotel as enjoyable as the others who have highly recommended us. I promise to you that we will take this opportunity to use your review for ongoing training in our housekeeping department. I hope that you will give us a try again so that we can exceed your expectations for your next visit to Gatlinburg. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitate to contact me.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We went to Gatlinburg for a weekend stay, arriving on Friday and leaving on Monday. The hotel was beautiful, large lobby with a fireplace and I was really impressed with the staff. Everyone was so helpful. The room was outstanding with a gas fireplace. They had a restaurant and a bar that we did not take advantage of because we have our favorite restaurants in Gatlinburg but you could tell the other patrons were enjoying them and they were available. They also have room service. The location is great, you can easily access by foot to all the downtown attractions.

• Stayed November 2013
Hello SusieQ5753, thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review your stay. I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for mentioning that you were impressed by our staff. We want you to walk away feeling impressed every time you stay wtih us. I hope that you will continue to think of us first for your lodging choice for what we hope will be many more trips back to Gatlinburg. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide please don't hesitate to contact me.

Assistant General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown? Share your experiences!