I'm gold hhonors. I'll be Diamond next month if that tells you anything. I won't stay there again. The girl at desk was right down snotty when we asked for the fire pit to be turned on. The jacuzzi didn't work and was dirty. We ordered the romance package and had to hassle her to get our champagne, strawberries, and breakfast vouchers.
As far as the shower, it was like trying to shower under a leak.
The only bright side was the bartender. She was very helpful and polite.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg hotel in Tennessee is conveniently located on River Road less than 100 yards to the entrance of The Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Our hotel offers the natural attraction of the mountains and sounds of the nearby creeks. Come visit higher ground at our Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg. We are proud to be the very first hotel in the state of Tennessee to pursue our LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification, with many 'green' features including a chemical-free saltwater pool and hot tub, pervious hand-laid brick parking lot, in-room recycling and much more. Whether business, vacation, or weekend getaway brings you to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, our courteous hotel staff looks forward to welcoming you to our new home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.