“Super!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
cashiers, nc
“Super!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had a long weekend here for a short honeymoon. Very nice reception and front desk personal were very helpful. Room was very nice with built in instant fireplace. Hotel was a short walk uphill to main street. Pool was not standard chlorine, wich was super nice! Great hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Hello Amanda F, Congratualtions are definitely in order for you. Thank you for choosing to spend your honeymoon with us. I hope that you will continue to come back and spend every anniversary here on out with us. I'm glad to hear that our staff treated you well. Our number one priority is to make sure that you get the vacation experience that you deserve. Thank you again and if I can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

754 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
gatlinburg tn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very nice place to stay. It's close to the main street for shopping and traffic isn't too bad. Easy to walk where you wanted to go and some quality places to eat were nearby. It was a bit pricey, but it's Gatlinburg so expect it. Overall, very good stay but parking is limited and if you don't have a space early you are out of luck.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hi RobertJ, thank you for posting a review of your stay with us. i'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will continue to make us your lodging choice for many more trips back to Gatlinburg. One of our greatest attributes is our location. Many don't realize that even though we are located on River Road you can easily access the main parkway from our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever anything that I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me.

Waxhaw, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were passing through and needed a room, we did not have a reservation and Hilton accommodated us with short notice, room was spacious and very clean, front desk employees were very helpful in guiding us to activities that the kids would enjoy. Breakfast was great. We felt welcomed and the entire staff was very hospitable. Location was within walking distance to activities and restaurants too. Enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here on our next trip to Gatlinburg.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Asimo184, thank you for the kind words and choosing to stay with us on your short trip to Gatlinburg. Next time we will have to keep you a little longer! I hope that in the future you will always call us first when planning your trip to Gatlinburg. There is so much to see and do in this town and I hope that you will get to experience all of what makes this area so special. Thank you again and if I can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

san diego, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Very pretty hotel. Staff was excellent. Room and bed were great for sleeping. Suite room should specify that 1 room didn't have any window (a shame in smokey mtns). Breakfast not included, our room didnt have a balcony. Enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Margaret M, thank you for staying with us and posting your review. I'm glad to hear that you had a good time with us. I hope that you will continue to stay with us time and time again. For your next trip, I would like to suggest looking into our 2 Queen Junior Suite room or our King room with a whirlpool, fireplace, and balcony. I think one of those two rooms will accommodate what you were looking for during this trip. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Jupiter, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Extremely disappointed with customer service at this hotel. We are loyal Hilton members for many years and have never experienced the lack of courtesy demonstrated at this hotel. Our major issue...the front desk clerk sent us to a room already occupied by others. Upon approach, not once was she apologetic. Couple that with breakfast service staff that simply don't care. Major failure on common courtesy. We've filed a complaint with Hilton and hopefully someone will recognize the sad state of moral at this property.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hello Jeffrey R, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I never like to hear that anyone had a horrible time especially when the horrible time is caused by a lack of customer service. I did respond back to your complaint to Hilton. I hope that you received my email from that. I want to assure you this is not something that I take lightly. This issue has already been addressed with my staff and I hope that you will try us again to see that this is not a reoccuring issue. Thank you again and if there is ever any assistance that I can provide for you and your family please don't hesistate to contact me.

Asssitant General Manager
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Overall our stay was OK. Location is nice, short walk off the main strip of Gatlinburg. Quiet rooms. We had the 5th floor which was nice, but the elevators are terribly slow. The breakfast is good in the lobby.
The room was nice, TVs did not work that well, air conditioner worked well in our room, but not our parents. The bathroom was dirty the first day - we had to clean up the floor which had dirt and hair all over - it was gross. The rest of the days though it was cleaned well. Shower pressure not good, but that may be because it is a LEED certified hotel.
Never received our hilton honors rewards water or breakfast coupons - needed to ask for them later.
Overall, it was fair, would probably not stay here again as there are so many choices in Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: top floor is great
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hi there xiphoid76, thank you for taking the opportunity to review your stay with us. As a Hilton Honors member we want to make sure that your expectations are met or exceeded. I really am sorry to hear that this was not the case with you. I never like to hear someone say that they probably won't stay with us again especially someone at your level with Hhonors. I hope that you will reconsider and try us again in the future. I would almost gaurantee that you will not have the same disappointments. Thank you again and if there is ever anything that I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact me.

nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay on your property when we return. Facility is very well located. Parking is very convenient. The facility was consistent in quality with the other Hilton properties.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Eric T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Hi there Dale E, well your review was short, sweet and to the point. I couldn't ask for a better review. I'm glad that you had a great time with us and that you found our hotel consistent to what makes the Hilton brand the best brand in the world. Thank you again and if I can ever be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.