We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Gatlinburg during our family summer vacation.
The hotel is located on River Rd, a walking distance to the main strip of Parkway. The hotel is clean & quite.
The hotel staffs are very friendly. Especially the F & B staffs...they provided us with exceptional service.
Breakfast is not included but they do have breakfast there for $9.95/person. We purchased the Bed & Breakfast package which was a great deal. The food are great. They also have happy hour from 5pm-7pm.
Look no further. Stay at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg hotel in Tennessee is conveniently located on River Road less than 100 yards to the entrance of The Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Our hotel offers the natural attraction of the mountains and sounds of the nearby creeks. Come visit higher ground at our Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg. We are proud to be the very first hotel in the state of Tennessee to pursue our LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification, with many 'green' features including a chemical-free saltwater pool and hot tub, pervious hand-laid brick parking lot, in-room recycling and much more. Whether business, vacation, or weekend getaway brings you to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, our courteous hotel staff looks forward to welcoming you to our new home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.