Spent only 1 night at this hotel.Feb 23rd. 2013. First the + side...location is fantastic, staff was very nice, room was very nice, king size bed, fireplace...that popped like a shotgun after it shuts off and cools..very scary. The sounds barrier must be a thin layer of toilet paper...could hear every word the couple in the next room were saying...until 11:30 p.m. and again at 6a.m. The breakfast was not much...very little food on the hot bar (which was cold). Biscuits were cold and hard as rock...The breakfast staff was friendly and wanted everyone to be pleased.... but should have checked the food for freshness (they would not serve this in their homes). The breakfast should be continental...should not charge anyone for the breakfast. The firepit area was nice but lots of cigarette butts everywhere..and had been there awhile...workout room looked nice, pool very small and only children would enjoy (4ft deep) smaller than most backyard pools.
We very seldom stay in Gatlinburg unless we can rent a condo that is fairly new...most places in this area do not refurbish and are so outdated and old when you get on the inside...My advice is to always ask to look at the room before paying.....That's another reason we stayed at the Hilton....it is fairly new.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg hotel in Tennessee is conveniently located on River Road less than 100 yards to the entrance of The Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Our hotel offers the natural attraction of the mountains and sounds of the nearby creeks. Come visit higher ground at our Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg. We are proud to be the very first hotel in the state of Tennessee to pursue our LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification, with many 'green' features including a chemical-free saltwater pool and hot tub, pervious hand-laid brick parking lot, in-room recycling and much more. Whether business, vacation, or weekend getaway brings you to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, our courteous hotel staff looks forward to welcoming you to our new home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.