“Enjoyed sitting on the balcony.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Alabama
“Enjoyed sitting on the balcony.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The day we were there, it was a warm day. So we went there to get a cold beer. We drank our beer on the balcony. Which we enjoyed. It was nice to sit and rest a bit. Plus do a little people watching. As for the bar-it's just a bar. The ladies restroom was clean but in very bad shape. I was afraid the toilet was going to fall through the floor!!! In my opinion, I think this bar gets its business from the locals and tourist stop in because it's in the middle of town. With its location, it's a bar to go in to just sit a spell and have a drink.

55% Recommend
Dalton, Ga.
“Great Place for some drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I were in the area of Gatlinburg for our Anniversary and we decided to head up the steps to this Saloon and have some drinks. It was a Sunday around 5pm, not to crowded. We got to sit outside on the patio, it was such a nice day to sit and talk and have some drinks. There was a guy that sit up outside while we were there and began to sing and play his guitar and he sang a lot of great songs! I recommend couples to check this place out, its a nice place to chill and relax. I'm sure at night time this place gets pretty crowded and loud. The mixed drinks that I had were good. :)

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lynn Haven, Florida
“live band”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

we stopped here for a few beers and listened to the band, We didn't eat just a few drinks. Our waitress was new but she was good

Visited October 2012
warsaw
“no need to take the stairs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

taking the stairs up to this bar was a waste of time... smelly dirty and upleastant wait staff.... thought it was way pricey for what they had to offer

Visited September 2012
Xenia, Ohio
“fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a lot of fun at this bar. Granted they were out of a lot of things that day but that was nothing the bartender could help. The burgers were so good though! Our bartender Kendra really made our trip there very fun. She was so friendly and fun to talk to.

Visited August 2012